Mouse Urine on Leather
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Mouse Urine on Leather in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; My girlfriend's grandfather owns a 1979 Cadillac Couple Deville, and it has not been driven since the early 2000's. It ...
    nicman8775 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

Mouse Urine on Leather

My girlfriend's grandfather owns a 1979 Cadillac Couple Deville, and it has not been driven since the early 2000's. It is currently stored in the garage up at the cabin. They want to get rid of it and I am interested in buying it. Unfortunately even though it was stored in a garage mice got into it . There is mouse poop and what appears to be mouse urine all over the place. Is there a good way to disinfect/remove the stains from the leather? It is in pretty good condition inside an out, besides the poopy leather.

Thanks
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

2kflhr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 Escalade, '97 Eldorado ETC, '97 SS Camaro

Re: Mouse Urine on Leather

A steam machine would be the first thing that comes to my mind. It would remove the stains and disinfect the leather. I used one to clean a 2000 Silverado LT and it worked wonders.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.