Cadillac hood ornament
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Cadillac hood ornament in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I wish Cadillac would re introduce their hood ornament. Anyone else agree?...
    fdhall3 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Cadillac hood ornament

I wish Cadillac would re introduce their hood ornament. Anyone else agree?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    It would look out of place on the more aggressive, sportier styling of their current cars.

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: Cadillac hood ornament

Who needs advertising bling ?

With today's styling, it would be sort of like putting a stick-up Boeing bird on the nose of an F-22.

V.DiFalco is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    I completely agree, it's the reason I bought and love my 04 deville. I was totally looking for one with the landau roof and gold accents/ornament but wasn't able to find one! Later I found out that Ebay's the place to look there is a lot in the USA . ( im in Canada)

----------

But I also agree that on today's newer models it would look abit out of place for lack of a better term. The styling is a lot shaper and streamline! But if they found a way to make it work I'm sure it would look awesome!

----------

It would be interesting to see them come out with a new spin on some nice classic big body styles! I'm not sure who posted it or where on the forum I saw it but it was a new Lincoln continental , maybe a prototype I dunno but it looked amazing! I miss the deville an eldorado ! I'm definately a boat guy! Haha

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: Cadillac hood ornament

You bought and love a 2004 Deville because of the hood ornament ? ? ?

You desperately need to look through the eBay store for BiggDaddyCaddy - there's enough stick-on stuff there to keep you in love for years !

fdhall3 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Mercedes still uses their ornament....and it looks great. As well as Jaguar. I say Cadillac needs to try out again. It would look tremendous on the XTS!

V.DiFalco is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Well I meant that when I was shopping for my deville I baught it as apposed to the dts because I think a hood ornament makes it a different car and I'm all about it! Growing up I always remember the hood ornaments of a beautiful polished caddy! And ya I love it!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.