Cadillac Owners Forum banner
2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  ShadowLvr400 
#1 ·
Well, I just installed the wreath on my grill that the body shop decided they would leave off. Anyways, I'm just brainstorming some different ideas to make my 96 STS which is Pewter in color, basically a gold metallic. I'm having my windows tinted next week, on the windshield, I am only have a little less than half done, it will be a stripe on the upper portion that will have a slight curve going upwards on the bottom, pretty neat if you ask me.

Give your opinions here.. a STS sticker emblem on the front windshield, would it be too stretched, or look pretty neat? I am also about to go get a front license plate made, not real sure what I want it to say yet, may just go with STS again, although two STS's might look a little funny.. Also on the window tinting, I got thinking the chrome/metallic window tint wouldn't really look the best on a Cadillac in my opinion.. give some opionins or add some ideas

#2 ·
Ive seen STS with a cadillac sticker on the windshield, and I thought it looked decent.... For a front plate, id only get something that said CADILLAC on it...... Click on the ad at the top right that says something about floormats, they have plates too and they look REALLY nice.....

And, for your tint, that reflective chrome metallic stuff is illegal..... I hope you dont get pulled over, becuase most times they will make you peel it off right there!!!! :(

#3 ·
Yeah, I've heard about the tint being illegal, I would irate if I had to peel it off right there! Where in Indiana are you from? I'm around the Greencastle area if you know where that is..

I'm actually thinking about grabbing some of those floormats, and most likely a license plate as well.. car just looks too plain with the plate holder and nothing there.

#4 ·
NO way!! Im in anderson! We should get together sometime, Id like to see your STS!!!

Take a look at this link... it describes about the tint laws in various states!!! http://www.iwfa.com/iwfa/Law_Chart/State Law Chart.htm

The car does look kind weird without a plate on the front plate holder.... my car has one and I want to put something on it!

#5 ·
Anderson isn't too far really, little farther than Muncie I think. Yeah we could get together, I'd be interested in see'ing your Infinity..

I just looked at those License plates, contemplating on the gold one with the emblem and Cadillac word on it, looks pretty awesome in my opinion.

#6 ·
Well if you want to you need to spell INFINITI right..... :D

drop me an email or AIM sometime (in my sig).....

I looked at those plates, and that one was my favorite.... however I would get one that matches the trim, unless you have the gold package!

#8 ·
Wreaths over the door's keyholes...Wreaths over the door's keyholes!

#11 ·
How about in script across the front "The Fusion of Technology and Design" And on the front, either an STS plate, or! Pull the plate cover off, and go smooth. (My baby's smooth up front, 97 Eldo.)
If it could live up to it, I would put "Start Something" across the front of my Oldsmobile... And the Lincoln was going to get "What a Luxury Car Should Be" across the back. Considering I had a s/c picked out for it, dual exhaust was about to go on... Why oh Why didn't I get another Lincoln Town Car to replace it. :( Yes folks, probably gonna be unpopular to say here, but if I had the choice between my Lincoln and my Caddy, stock to stock, the Lincoln without question. God I miss that car...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.