Headlight MOD (Deamon EYED-sts) - Page 7
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Headlight MOD (Deamon EYED-sts) in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Originally Posted by ChicagoCTS32 Woodshoe, consider replacing your lower lights with super white LED's. They'll match your new headlights a ...
    blyth is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 97 Seville STS (pewter)

Re: Headlight MOD (Deamon EYED-sts)

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCTS32 View Post
    Woodshoe, consider replacing your lower lights with super white LED's. They'll match your new headlights a lot better. If you can figure out what kind of bulb is down there, try www.superlumination.com. I bet it would look pretty killer.

Wow that is amazing looking, if only it didnt have the gap. But I love the headlights and the black car. That is exactly the car I want i have a pewter 97 seville with the black interior and I would love to paint it black and do that headlight mod

mrgoodbar67 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2002 Cadillac DTS Deville on Vogues and DTS Blades

anyone know if there is a similar mod for a 02 deville dts?
    if not, does anyone know if anyone sells projectors that fit into one?

hundley2803 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

nice mod, it looks sick

99STSeville is offline Cadillac Owners Member

No kit for a 98-03 STS like this?

CadillacSTS42005 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant

no
    dne

03CtsVick is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Try the eldorado corner's

jdelavega is offline Cadillac Owners Member

hey woodshoe..that mod is clean. i want to do that for my '92 SLS seville....you said on a post that the e36 headlights are smaller then the stock head lights..so what do you use to fill in the space? because on your pictures it seems like the fit perfect, from the grill to where the corner lens start? im confused help me out bro

jdelavega is offline Cadillac Owners Member

nice look for the caddy

mythy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Eldorado 98

Shit any one want to get a pair of those lights and MOD them for my 98 Eldorado?

Maybe by spring time I can have some funds set side and I would be willing to pay handsomely if you can duplicate his work.

GizmoQ is online now The Last Good Gremlin
    Automobile(s): 06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)

Quote Originally Posted by K_cin_az View Post
    oh and those headlights on your eldo are off the hook, briefly read through the thread you referenced and seems kind of complicated to get them in there though. What would your rate as far as difficulty to getting those type of lights installed on an eldo.
    Compared to creating the grille, I'd say it was a 6 outta 10. Its all just customizing existing parts. Not like you have to make anything new (except the mounting brackets).

Brizzal is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

custom made some projectors and custom clear lenses for my deville, next im adding angel eyes, where did u get them from giz?

bklynsoulja is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1989 Cadillac Sedan Deville

guys i need help i want some projector lights on my 89 caddy deville can someone teach me? and if possible some angle eyes modded =D any advice?

GizmoQ is online now The Last Good Gremlin
    Automobile(s): 06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzal View Post
    custom made some projectors and custom clear lenses for my deville, next im adding angel eyes, where did u get them from giz?
    Like Woodshoe, mine are BMW E36 assemblies, i.e., replaced the whole headlamp assembly - glass, frames, brackets and all. Don't think they'll work for you cause the size and shape are WAAAYYY different than yours.

If you want to try and install just the rings like mine you can get them here on EBAY ($49 shipped) from the guy who sold me my upgrades. A word of warning, these are not complete circles, if you look closely at the pics in the eBay ad the top 20% is not shown because its not there - that's where the plastic mounting plate is.

I'm sure if you search eBay you could find aftermarket rings are are the full circle that you could superglue inside your housings.

karies is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 95 STS

well this is interesting! well if you guys want places to buy them i know a few good suppliers as i work on E36's. and most of you guys think that the cheap depo projectors are good. But i personally hate them they just don't light up alot of road. if you want a good set or e36 headlights and on a budget i would prefer a set of djsauto w/ a custom tsx projector and a set of predator chromiums. this set up cost me about 300 and its one of the best lighting you'll ever get at that price. the reason for tsx projectors they are proven to be the top 5 best projectors in the world and nothing else compares. and it would be cheapier to buy the euro style headlights and then adding the AE on your own.

bavtoys.com - this is the site i use to buy headlights and AE's very good pricing and fast.

Brizzal is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

yea the tsx projectors are the best around but thats why they are $300, i paid under $100 for my retro including both projectors, plexi for the headlight lenses, and 2 extra deville headlight assemblies

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.