Headlight MOD (Deamon EYED-sts) - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Headlight MOD (Deamon EYED-sts) in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Its an STS, basically you get some sheet metal cut out out the a shape thats close the the shape ...
    sesshoumaru562 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Headlight MOD (Deamon EYED-sts)

Its an STS, basically you get some sheet metal cut out out the a shape thats close the the shape of the corners then weld it in. Use the angle grinder or something that can grind down the sheet metal to a more exact form. Finish it off with some body filler to smooth everything out.

I have an extra pair of e36 angel eyes headlights if anyone is looking. Its is BRAND NEW in box. It has LED angel eyes uses h7 bulbs, easy to upgrade to HID. The output is awesome. Its 2x brighter then an s2000.

I'm looking for 200 shipped. Comes with a 4 door corner.

Any questions feel free to im me on AIM at killertofu562

EDIT:
    oh I forgot to add that these are black housing ones. They are the same one you can find on procarparts. Their not the chrome housings one i had before.

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

dang guys
    that is cool

highonchai is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '85 Seville Commemorative Edition, '69 Sed.Dev., '06 CTS

Thanks for the help Polski... a batch of piping hot clear corners comin' right up!

SL1CK is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1996 Cadillac Seville STS

Quote Originally Posted by sesshoumaru562
    Its an STS, basically you get some sheet metal cut out out the a shape thats close the the shape of the corners then weld it in. Use the angle grinder or something that can grind down the sheet metal to a more exact form. Finish it off with some body filler to smooth everything out.

I have an extra pair of e36 angel eyes headlights if anyone is looking. Its is BRAND NEW in box. It has LED angel eyes uses h7 bulbs, easy to upgrade to HID. The output is awesome. Its 2x brighter then an s2000.

I'm looking for 200 shipped. Comes with a 4 door corner.

Any questions feel free to im me on AIM at killertofu562

EDIT:
    oh I forgot to add that these are black housing ones. They are the same one you can find on procarparts. Their not the chrome housings one i had before.
    200?? I found the exact same ones with the black housing AND both headlights for 120 shipped

great make sure they aint the cheap ass plastic ones.

SL1CK is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1996 Cadillac Seville STS

I got a question about the lights, I keep finding lights online but they look to wide to fit into the headlight compartment of the sts...and sesshoumaru, your STS corner lights look small, which is why I was asking if it was an STS...

The corner for mines is small because i welded them in to fit th corners from the e36 lights. The pic you PM-ed me are different lights then the one I have. They are the one piece ones thats been floating around import shops. I believe the outter lense are plastic on those. I seen them go for about 150 in local shops here. They should fit fine but they will require fender welding.

sorry accidently double posted

Tommy Deville is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): None

Dude that looks awesoem, I would love that look on my 97 Deville I would pay to have it done

you can prob pay a good body shop to do it. Go check around for some quotes its a simple process.

WoodShoe is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Although it is a simple process, it is a little time consuming. I think it took me six hours between figuring out how im going to do it, and then doing it. So it might end up costing a bunlde simply because of labour hours. (although beer was a factor....so maybe if u get right down to business you can get it done faster) ...I was always interested in how much a shop would try to charge you to do this....let us know if u get some quotes

Polski Polak is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1996 Seville SLS

hey woodshoe quick question, im still waiting for my return on my angel eyes b/c they were originally broken so i had to return them and im STILL waiting. wat did u connect the angel eyes to?? i was thinking about hooking them up to the little bulb right next to the new blinker/ parking light (the ones that doesnt actually blink). i was jw wat u spliced the invertors to? o did u make a whole seperate switch? thanx in advance!!!!!

ChicagoCTS32 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 1SC Diamond White CTS

Woodshoe, consider replacing your lower lights with super white LED's. They'll match your new headlights a lot better. If you can figure out what kind of bulb is down there, try www.superlumination.com. I bet it would look pretty killer.

WoodShoe is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Polski Polak
    hey woodshoe quick question, im still waiting for my return on my angel eyes b/c they were originally broken so i had to return them and im STILL waiting. wat did u connect the angel eyes to?? i was thinking about hooking them up to the little bulb right next to the new blinker/ parking light (the ones that doesnt actually blink). i was jw wat u spliced the invertors to? o did u make a whole seperate switch? thanx in advance!!!!!
    Thats exactly what I did, I tapped into the harness of that lightbulb. I used http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...entPage=family
    which I would not recommend, I had a lot of connectivity Issues with those. They seem to be holding up now, but I had 2 really mess with it and doubleup on those taps..they are useless IMO, i would find another way if u had something like that in mind.

Woodshoe, consider replacing your lower lights with super white LED's. They'll match your new headlights a lot better. If you can figure out what kind of bulb is down there, try www.superlumination.com. I bet it would look pretty killer.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...2&d=1123632701
    Thanx for the site! ill try some of those out, I think a 893 bulb will fit in there just fine (I konw its not acutally a 893, but the harness is the same'ish...)

ChicagoCTS32 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 1SC Diamond White CTS

Quote Originally Posted by WoodShoe
    Thanx for the site! ill try some of those out, I think a 893 bulb will fit in there just fine (I konw its not acutally a 893, but the harness is the same'ish...)
    Great! I'll be interested to see the pictures. I bet you'll be pleased too. I'm changing all of my interior bulbs and license plate bulbs, with LED's from that site in about 2 weeks. Should match the HID's better.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.