Headlight MOD (Deamon EYED-sts) - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Headlight MOD (Deamon EYED-sts) in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; My -93 sts comes from Austria and it has the clear corners. BUT there is no place for bulbs there. ...
    De_Ville is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): STS -93 & DeVille Coupé -71

Re: Headlight MOD (Deamon EYED-sts)

My -93 sts comes from Austria and it has the clear corners. BUT there is no place for bulbs there. I have done a mod to change this, will do a thread of this later.

Polski Polak is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1996 Seville SLS

hey de ville, i tried calling some local caddy dealers and they said that they do not carry the euro clear corners do you know of any websites (preferably in english) that would sell them?? or any other means of getting some??

highonchai is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '85 Seville Commemorative Edition, '69 Sed.Dev., '06 CTS

I'm having some trouble finding exactly what to purchase for this mod. Im finding either the square-ish lights that are stock (no halos) or halo lights with a small corner light attached. I assume the corner light is removable, but where can i get it without the corner? Any help on where to pick up a set of these that will fit for sure? would the BMW dealer carry these? Thanks for any help!

highonchai is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '85 Seville Commemorative Edition, '69 Sed.Dev., '06 CTS

ok, nevermind, found it: Procarparts.com... Now i need to decide between Black or chrome... leaning towards chrome
    Attached Images

the727kid is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC & 1994 Pontiac Firehawk

Need information on teh corners pleasee

94CaddyConcours is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1994 CADILLAC DEVILLE CONCOURS, 350ZR

Quote Originally Posted by highonchai
    ok, nevermind, found it: Procarparts.com... Now i need to decide between Black or chrome... leaning towards chrome
    I cant find the Headlight Assembly on the adress that you provided. Can you link it.

WoodShoe is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I got my lights at a local shop. They didnt come with the BMW corners. I know u can get them on ebay with and without the corners..pretty cheap 2 if i recall. They have several styles of that light, make sure u order the one u really want.....

WoodShoe is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Hey Polak did u end up getting those? Let us know how it went.

If I recall, Woodshoe headlight is glass right?

Here is a web that might help.
    http://www.westcoastmotorsport.com/lighting/main.htm

tkarlstad is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Honestly, I personally don't like the look unless you got your fog lamps to be that cool blue color. Does anyone know where you can get a cool blue fog lamp?
    I am working on some ideas for my lights, but I won't go to cool blue unless I can get a fog lamp, I just don't like the difference in the headlights one color and the fogs that traditional amber color.
    Let me know if anyone has a lead on replacement cool blue fog lamps that would fit a 98 Eldo. I don't have the lamp # with me at the moment.
    Thanks

sesshoumaru562 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I did this a few years back....

There are some pics of my setup. Its been a while since I've taken pics of it. I bought a pair of black housing headlights instead of the chrome housing. I'll post them when I get around to it.

I hated the gap with the stock corners so I had to weld the fenders to accept the e36 corners.
    Attached Images

sesshoumaru562 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Hey WoodShoe I like the ccfl conversion. The bulb version aren't nearly bright enough even with higher wattage bubls. Thats odd that your version of the headlights are h3s. I have h7s. H3s arent nearly as bright and harder to find hid bulbs for. But if you do go with the HID route I suggest you buy a a bi-xenon projector to stuff inside those housing. This way you can use the HID as high beam also. And you also get the nice blue/purple instead of the lighter blue with the non-hid projectors.

http://www.geocities.com/jvxdriver/d...conversion.htm

Heres a nifty link if you wanna keep the h3 projector housing.

Polski Polak is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1996 Seville SLS

yes my conversion has been completed successfully however the ccfl angel eyes that i bought weren't working so i have been holding off on posting any pics. i have to send them back all the way back to taiwan b/c that is where i bought them from so when i have fully operational rings done i will post pics. im still working on filling the gap, i dont have any welding skills so i wouldnt be able to fill in the fender, i have about a 1/2 inch gap b/w the lights and corners, some friends have suggested to glue some flexible plexi-glass over and it and tint it but i would like some more insight. i cleared out my corners so there is no longer a amber piece but i need to fill that gap. as soon as i get everything working i will post my pics. btw i have h1 bulbs in both my projector and highs. woodshoe i was also wondering if u disabled the drl's (daytime running lights)??? b/c they still go on and i want to be able to drive in the day w/ only the rings on

nandez71 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 03 Diamond White CTS

This looks great! I have a older caddy, 93 SLS. Am I wrong in assuming this mod will be pretty much the same as the later model sevilles. I saw a post here that said the Eldo grill is wider than the Seville, does that mean that I will have that same gap on the inside that is on the out?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.