new los angeles shop opened...
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, new los angeles shop opened... in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; my friends have just opened their shop: Status Auto Designs 1402 Pacific Coast Highway Hermosa Beach, Ca. 90254 tel: 310-937-8382 ...
    MISTERK is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

new los angeles shop opened...

my friends have just opened their shop:

Status Auto Designs
    1402 Pacific Coast Highway
    Hermosa Beach, Ca. 90254
    tel: 310-937-8382

they sell rims, exhaust, lowering kits, brakes, etc.

tell em brian from this forum sent you

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

RaGzEmCeE is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: new los angeles shop opened...

thats cool ...... gotta stick with Platinum Motorsport on melrose though .. best quality and very good prices ... they charged me 260 to install my mcgaughys kit

MISTERK is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

really...they tried to rape me for some lowenhart ldrs for an sl55. but i have heard some good things about them. glad to hear you had a good experience with them though. if it aint broke, why fix it right? it doesnt hurt calling around though.

RaGzEmCeE is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

ya loll theyre rims are kinda high priced but their work is priced very well and they have a loooooooooooot of experience .... los angeles is a bad place to open up a shop theres way too much competition .... the thing that i like about platinum is you know they cant screw you over and they wont because they have a very good name to keep ... the only thing bad is that they take a long time ... they installed my kit the same day but they didnt start til like 3 hours after ......

suckit is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Not only is that cheap, but that's also quick. Because I knew the guys up here, I got hooked up for $310 compared to 5HUN+. Also, I wasn't able to get my ride until the next day. Nothings cheap up here, whacksauce!

BeelzeBob is offline I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!

FYI. Posts like this cannot be made all over the forum. One post is allowed - not several in different areas..

Thank you...
    If this site has helped you save money, please consider helping it continue to do so. Click here for information!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.