Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, OEM GM rims...y0! in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Hey guys.
In order to keep costs down on my project, I want to use some oem GM rims. So, ...
In order to keep costs down on my project, I want to use some oem GM rims. So, I did some minor research and got some info.
Here's the OEM 89 DeVille:
* 89 to present Deville - 15x6 - 5x115
Here's some GM rims I was peepin'. All OEM:
* late 80's Camaro IROC Z - 16x8 - 5x120.7
* mid 80's Corvette - 16x9.5 - 5x120.7
* 96 Corvette ZR1 - 17x9.5/11 - 5x120.7
* 80's Regal GN / T Type - 15x6 - 5x115 (80's Monte SS should probably be the same)
That's basically all I think. Obviously the GN rims would work becasue it's the EXACT same size. However, could the IROC rims work? Or even the mad beefy Corvette rims? The GN, OEM Caddy, or maybe IROCs would seem to be the best. Even the IROCs would probably rub a tad. My DeVille is FWD, so I'd need to use the larger tread rims up front. lol.
Someone tell me if this will work or if I should give up and live in personal denial. lol.