still have a question buggin me
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, still have a question buggin me in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; ok, ive read up on the leather faqs and it seems eagle one is the best...but what should i use ...
    adam_mcd is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

still have a question buggin me

ok, ive read up on the leather faqs and it seems eagle one is the best...but what should i use on my dash and those interior parts that i dont even wha theyre made of i have a 79 so i have that stuff above the arm rest. it only has a few minute cracks and id like to keep it that way. now ive used meguiars leather wipes and used it on that, and used an armor all cleaner than armor all conditioner on the dash and it brought back the color. now, am i wrong? i think the meguiar wipes were bad because now my leather is hard and stiff, just like a silicone based conditioner. thanks in advanced..if you need pics or anything, ill gladly take them to show condition of present leather/dash/that jive stuff

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

adam_mcd is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: still have a question buggin me

ok heres my plan: i m using zymol leather conditioner. my leather isnt dirty or soiled so thats all i need. my leather has 160k miles and about 30 years of use and its still holding up. but it does have those dreaded x-wrinkles that you get with use. im hoping that the zymol (i use their wax: its great) will help these in anyway. ill post a review of the zymol or something, till than, anyone else think they know of a way to get rid of the x-wrinkles? ill gladly post pics if asked to.

Elvis is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 Expedition

Re: still have a question buggin me

If they're just wrinkles they're okay. But they're a sign that a crack will form if you don't take proper care of them. Keep them lubricated.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.