Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Do Not Like Any of Factory Paintings: Where to Go to? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; ...
- 11-22-12 02:18 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): none
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
Do Not Like Any of Factory Paintings: Where to Go to?
* I’m going to buy a “Caddy”,
* do not like any of the offered factory paintings,
* I want to realize my dream painting in a really good paint shop,
* I prefer not to lose car’s warranty:
Where should I go to?
- Logically cannot be any “backyard paint shop”, because a Cadillac is a car of high quality and so must be the paint job.
- Preferentially should be a paint shop attached to a “GM’s Authorized Mechanical Workshop”, in order to preserve GM’s warranty. There will be not so much of them.
- As Cadillac itself is an expensive car, so it does not matter, if I would have to make any travel within the USA, in order to find the best.
Friends, where do you recommend me, within the USA,to go to?
Yours truly: European Caddy Fan
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
Tool Bag - 15 InchMore on PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm