Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, 81Fleetwood Brougham in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I just picked up a 8-6-4 and I need some parts. If I were in CA I wouldn't have a ...
- 10-27-12 05:00 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 79' Coupe , 81' Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Milwaukee, WI
I just picked up a 8-6-4 and I need some parts. If I were in CA I wouldn't have a problem but I'm in Jacksonville NC. I need the pieces that connect between tthe taillight and the trunk and the piece by the frnt bumper on the front fender their all fiberglass I think. The usual pieces that rot or brake.
- 10-27-12 05:37 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 1992 eldorado. 2007 dodge magnum hemi r/t
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- roberts creek b.c. canada
- 10-28-12 06:41 AM #3
Hey I went on ebay and just felt like a kid in a toy store. They had everything I needed for my cadi. I appreciate the help.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Screwdriver Set
Screwdriver Set - 8 Piece
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set