Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Removing my vinyl top from my 1987 Cadillac 75 Fleetwood Limo in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; What is the best way to remove the vinyl top from my car with the least amount of work? I ...
- 10-03-12 12:02 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1987 Cadillac 75 Series Fleetwood
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
Removing my vinyl top from my 1987 Cadillac 75 Fleetwood Limo
What is the best way to remove the vinyl top from my car with the least amount of work? I want to remove the top completely because I hate the way it looks. People say 'hey is that a hearse' and it drives me crazy... I have the vinyl from the doors removed but the actual top is what I a concerned about. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 100 Gallons; 32 Oz.
- Performance Tool - Sledge Hammer
Sledge Hammer - 3 Lb.More on Performance Tool - Sledge Hammer
- Hopkins Manufacturing SubZero - Auto Emergency Shovel
Auto Emergency Shovel -