leather cleaner
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, leather cleaner in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; found some leather cleaner. labeled "liz clairborne" leather cleaner. clear semi thick fluid. 4 oz bottle. dabbed a little on ...
    stoveguyy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 96 STS, 140k

leather cleaner

found some leather cleaner. labeled "liz clairborne" leather cleaner. clear semi thick fluid. 4 oz bottle. dabbed a little on my dirty steering wheel and instantly came clean. my interior is light cream color and wheel has always looked bad. i am very surprised at how nice wheel looks. i thought LC only made cosmetics? am not sure how old this stuff is. been in house for ever. i got a new shifter knob since the old one was wasted. i was worried the wheel had worn paint or dye but it looks awesome. not bad for a 16 yr old wheel.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MWA
    MWA is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 Black Raven CTS, 07 Gold Mist CTS

Re: leather cleaner

Check the Leatherique.com site. I just applied the product on both CTS's and it is really high qualilty. First tried it on that old beautiful 98 Eldorado leather and it just "feeds" and softens any leather. I am not in any way connected to the company...just like the superior way that it makes that CTS leather smell and feel. It makes very fine leather feel like Cadillac leather.

stoveguyy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 96 STS, 140k

Re: leather cleaner

Read that 99% of car leather is painted/dyed. Makes u wonder what type of cleaner to use? Like what is my dash pad made of? Vinyl? It looks nice but I never clean it. Tried armor all and it looks ok. But I wonder if that is the proper cleaner?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.