Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Scratched '99 STS in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; So my '99 STS in Cotillion White got keyed on the back left-side passenger door. The key mark did not ...
- 05-27-11 09:46 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): STS
- Join Date
- May 2011
Scratched '99 STS
So my '99 STS in Cotillion White got keyed on the back left-side passenger door. The key mark did not penetrate the metal, but only scratched off the paint, which im petty happy about.
Curious as to how much it would cost me to either A.) buy some touch up paint of Cotillion White or B.) go to a body shop and get it fixed.
Also, just some info on the scratch. Its about 18 inches and fades on both ends, the part that the paint actually came off completely is about 14 inches.
- 05-27-11 09:50 PM #2
Re: Scratched '99 STS
Sorry, after some further research, I believe that it is actually White Diamond Pearl paint.
Does anyone know a good website to buy this?
- 05-28-11 07:01 PM #3Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 1992 eldorado. 2007 dodge magnum hemi r/t
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- roberts creek b.c. canada
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9004 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Hopkins Manufacturing SubZero - Auto Emergency Shovel
Auto Emergency Shovel -
- BlueDevil Products - Radiator Flush
Radiator Flush - 32 Oz.