Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Car detailing, polishing and waxing in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I just washed my car and polished it with turtle wax's ice polish. I'm not sure if I should put ...
- 09-13-10 03:54 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2004 cadillac deville
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
Car detailing, polishing and waxing
I just washed my car and polished it with turtle wax's ice polish. I'm not sure if I should put a wax over top of the polish or if I should polish it again? Does anyone know what I should do?
- 09-14-10 07:22 AM #2Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
- Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
- H.V., Pa/Town of Webb, NY
Re: Car detailing, polishing and waxing
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit