Cadillac Owners Forum banner
83K views 281 replies 143 participants last post by  JenRPh92 
#1 ·
Is there a thread with pictures of your Caddies?

Here's mine:

See less See more
#204 ·
Re: The Official Cadillac Picture Thread!

Kieron said:
I live in England and imported this 2005 Escalade earlier this year. Got the 20" rims on too as think they look better. Have to say I love it and best of all there are very few of them over here in the UK.
If memory serves me, aren't the insurance based on the displacement of the engine? At 5.7L I can only imagine $$. Also, your 'lade must look like a bus on those small roads.

spot on!

#207 ·

Hello everyone! This is my first post and first time at your site, Which is GREAT. I'm sharing my 2nd caddy with you all hope you like whati've done within the last month. Enjoy!

Attachments

#209 ·

took some more pics of the 62 Coupe the other day and i think that the car looks so good in these pics

#218 ·

oh man I always thought it was a D'elegance! Very nice car!!

#219 ·

My '92 Sedan deVille, these pics were taken after one of my religious wash jobs. It was CLLLLEAAAN. These were taken at my high school parking lot about May or June.

#221 ·

No, I was talking about 90Brougham350's 90 Brougham

I havent waxed that car yet actually......

#222 ·

The stealership had an identical Brougham to mine when I went to look, but it was a 5.0 and the body was a little rough. I figured better body and a 350 was worth the investment, especially for $1000 less. I'm upgrading the seating this coming summer on my return to the states, maybe we'll have a d'Elegance then! I really like the DeVille Chad, that's a sharp looking car. Reminds me of Ralph's Fleetwood.

#223 ·

yes thank you 90Brougham350, I'll come to the next Minnesota meet, and show her off, battle scars and all!

#224 ·
Re: Mine...

tru504187211 said:
Hello all, I'm pretty new to the forum and here's the car that's pretty new to me...a 1993 Sixty Special.

What do they call that color? I love it. It was the same color as the first 1993 Sedan deVille I drove. That color exterior with a beige leather interior and a half vinyl roof.

#226 ·

nahhh man dont worry about it :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.