Cadillac Owners Forum banner
83K views 281 replies 143 participants last post by  JenRPh92 
#1 ·
Is there a thread with pictures of your Caddies?

Here's mine:

See less See more
#106 ·
Re: The Official Cadillac Picture Thread!

"My just-finished suede black paintjob. I'm turning my '96 fleetwood into a 50's style custom. I've even got a set of '57 dagmars that will be replacing the stock front bumper.

She'll be getting gloss-red flames on the hood and down both sides. But the black needs some fixing and touching up, it was rattle-canned krylon.

If anyone is interested she has a website at www.blert.net/fleetwood with pics of the repaint as well as shots of her original (unfortunate) color."

#107 ·

I dont mind the idea of the satin black, but rattle can paint on a fleetwood, a 96 at that, I dont know what to say other than you should get it painted by a professional, that color will wash off eventually, but dont get me wrong the idea is cool.

#109 ·

I kinda like it. Got that '50s cool look to it. I can just see the Fonz show up and say "heeeeeeeyyyyy" Besides.....it looks a hell of alot better than the pink it used to be.

#110 ·

"I rattle-canned it for a couple reasons.
1) Lots cheaper.
2) I've got several body mods planned[1] so spending lots of cash for a paint job I'm going to screw up with the body mods is pointless.
3) I like the look.

[1] welding up the trim holes, custom hood ornament, '57 caddy dagmar front bumper, custom/shaved door handles, etc."

#112 ·

"Once I've got the paint how I want it, I'm planning on using, of all things Armor-All (the kind for vinyl). It helps to protect the surface a bit and more importantly gets me just the right amount of slight shine.
I'm not tooworried about long-term durability as I can always paint it again, and if I ever get to a point where I am not planning any body mods for a long time I can actually use professional grade paint and a paint gun.""

#114 ·

This is My girl. i still have lots of work to do before summer, grille, sub, rims, floormats haha. Other minor things. Let me know what you think. Purple pt cruiser is my mothers car. Peace
C

Attachments

#115 ·

Beautiful car!!!

#117 ·

devillain00 said:
This is My girl. i still have lots of work to do before summer, grille, sub, rims, floormats haha. Other minor things. Let me know what you think. Purple pt cruiser is my mothers car. Peace
C
Just got my new grille put in April 21st, bad picture with a camera phone, but it will do for now.
Peace
C

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.