Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, 98 Eldorado w/w in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; W/W "slip" when operating, flop around. What is problem? How do you get at them?...
- 05-12-10 06:02 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2005 Sedan DeVille
- Join Date
- May 2009
98 Eldorado w/w
W/W "slip" when operating, flop around. What is problem? How do you get at them?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 45 Degree Long Reach Pliers