Custom Emblem
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Custom Emblem in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Ok, i just wanted to know what everyone thinks about my custom emblem, it is changed up just a bit, ...
    K@ddiD@ddi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 Deville

Custom Emblem

Ok, i just wanted to know what everyone thinks about my custom emblem, it is changed up just a bit, and since i am a huge Dallas Cowboys fan, i figured what would be better to put with a Cadillac crest and wreath than a star? I actually wanted to do one on a Hood ornament but i thought this would suffice for now, and i just used an old Escalade grill emblem that was laying around. At first i had the star embedded into the coat of arms on the shield and then i just took the coat of arms out, the coat of arms i had was old and faded anyways. Im thinking of making these, well different ones anyways, i figure sports teams would be the best symbols to use as they are usually pretty simple, as i get more tools for this my symbols will get a little more complex. I will take any and all comments, I know some of the Purists out there will not be too happy but to each his own
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

SevillainSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 Cadillac Seville STS

Re: Custom Emblem

i hate the cowbays but i like the emblem

i wanna get like a black chrome one. wish i could find one

Thanks for the comment on the emblem, as far as hating the Cowboys....well nobody is perfect, hate is such a strong word....If you like another team or some other symbol i can make it, and i can have it done in black chrome, you just have to let me know what you want and supply the emblem. I had originally made my emblem so the the star was inset into the colored coat of arms, but it was faded and old so i opted to have it match the car a little more closely by having it be brushed aluminum. I am even getting the materials together to make hood a custom hood ornament..still Cadillac..but mine

codewize is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1991 Brougham d'Elegance / 2001 DTS / 2002 DTS

I want to black chrome all the chrome on my car. The last time I looked it was pretty darn expensive.

SevillainSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 Cadillac Seville STS

alright i dislike the cowboys, but i hate the eagles, im a redskins fan

and if i took you up on making my cadillac emblem black chrome what would that run me$?

well i need to know the dimensions of the emblem that you want plated, and i can check on it from there, the biggest problem with that is if it has the painted coat of arms, that has to come off, and i dont know if you can get another one to put in it. When i was working on mine the coat of arms is held in by what seems to be silicon, but taking it out without breaking it seems to be the hard part. That being said the actual plating wouldnt be very expensive, its the labor behind having to take off the coat of arms. Check out this website, they are in Houston and they are pretty cheap, and they have colored chrome www.atlaschrome.com

sjfnj is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Looks Great

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.