Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, New grille & Exhaust tips in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I want to get a new grille, E&G classic 18, for my 07 CTS and chrome exhaust tips. I am ...
- 08-30-09 12:32 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2007 cts
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
New grille & Exhaust tips
I want to get a new grille, E&G classic 18, for my 07 CTS and chrome exhaust tips. I am afraid that it will not look right with the factory alloy rims. Has anyone changed their grille and left the factory rims? Pictures would be helpful.
- 09-24-09 07:41 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 1996 STS (181,000) Arnott Struts, 245/45/ZR18, 1" Drop -SOLD
- Join Date
- May 2006
- 10-05-09 09:54 PM #3
Re: New grille & Exhaust tips
I did it on my 93 sdv it looks fine with the grill chrome n gold
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set