Custom accessories for '80 Seville Pimpmobile
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Custom accessories for '80 Seville Pimpmobile in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Hi, I'm restoring a '80 Seville 368 here in France. As French law prohibits me to tinker with the engine ...
    RoverLover is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1980 Seville 368

Question Custom accessories for '80 Seville Pimpmobile

Hi, I'm restoring a '80 Seville 368 here in France. As French law prohibits me to tinker with the engine without paying thousands of Euros to keep it road legal, I thought I would go another way to customize it.

So I'm looking for pimpmobile-style accessories like custom grille, (fake) lake pipes, superfly headlight covers, trunk-mounted spare or continental kit...

However I can't find anything else than the 1941 hood ornament on any parts website. They offer more stuff for later models, but nothing for 80-85 Seville. Stuff from Wisco or other companies seems to have vanished for this generation.

Does anyone know some website I could go to that would have something for those cars?

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

dr siddeley is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: Custom accessories for '80 Seville Pimpmobile

i wish you luck, I have an 82 seville [bustletrunk] and i have found out you are very much on your own,mine was the dreaded diesel engine one and i have changed it to petrol, i have found help in forums by searching on the net, and help in finding spares ect,i have seen one with the continental kit fitted but it adds 2ft extra on the length, and you have to beef up the suspension to take care of the extra weight

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.