Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Louis Vuitton rag top

Re: Louis Vuitton rag top

God that is ugly as shit!! Take a Sawzall to that poor car and cut the damn top off entirely!!! YUCK. All them fakey tops suck!

Sap is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac dTs 2000

Re: Louis Vuitton rag top

Hi I love the idea I've been trying to get this done for a few years now I can't seem to find a place that do this type of work. I'm in the north Chicago suburb and I'm looking to buy a full Louis Vuitton leather
    hard top / rag top? for my 2000 cadillac
    DTS . I would really appreciate it if someone would direct me to a place that dose this type of work
    thanks. Painting my lac a custom high reflecting white with black candy tail lights so I prefer the hard top ! rag top? black on black leather OR white leather with the Louis Vuitton logo in colors.
    My email add. [email]Cashshe@yahoo.com

----------

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritzi View Post
    So I have made the decision to change my black ragtop to a fusia and black louis vuitton top. But before I so it I would like to see another DTS with one so if anyone can find a picture for me that would be cool. if not i will just take a chance and just go out and do it!!!!!
    Last edited by Sap; 03-20-13 at 05:09 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123