info on the rear window/ rear side window shades in dhs
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, info on the rear window/ rear side window shades in dhs in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; i was wondering if anyone knows about the electric window shades in the back of 00-05 dhs's, like are they ...
    rp0420 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1994 cadillac deville

info on the rear window/ rear side window shades in dhs

i was wondering if anyone knows about the electric window shades in the back of 00-05 dhs's, like are they a complicated system, and does it require alot to get it in and out of the car.Also where could i get them. I would like to install them on my 94 deville if its possible without spending a stupid amount of money anyhelp is greatly appreciated, thankyou in advance http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2983092/2 close to bottom of page

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

tailnich is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: info on the rear window/ rear side window shades in dhs

I'm glad you added this question on the forum. I want to do the same thing with my 94 deville.

95caddykid is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1995 cadillac deville concours, 2004 pontiac GTO

these shades must be hard to come by because everytime i find a 2000 to 2005 deville the shade system and track is either removed or the whole darn back half of the car is missing lol judging from the window dimensions it shouldnt b such a big deal to put one in. but it would prolly just b cheaper and easier to just tint the window

rp0420 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1994 cadillac deville

well i already have 5 or 10%tint (i forget which one) on everything but the windsheild but still want to put them in simply for the style and luxury feel. plus it blocks alot of sun. Where could i find a wiring diagram?

keelerdr is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1997 Deville D'Elegance

I'm new here but maybe this will help:
    Check here for a wiring diagram: .sjcpls.org/content/databases (add www)

scroll down and click the 7th link, "Auto Repair Reference Center", a new window will open, click it again in the new window, then select your car. You can also select a Deville from the 00-05 range to get that wiring diagram too.

They list all the TSB and recalls for your call too.

Cadillady is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 Cadillac DeVille

I'm new to the forum. I just purchased my 3rd Cadillac. This time I bought a used 2002 DeVille base model. I looked at several with the manual rear door sunshades to shield my 1 year old grandson but unfortunately all of them had issues. When I finally found the perfect mechanically sound caddy, it was a base model. Does anyone know where I can purchase these manual rear door shades? I would really like to have these as they cover the entire window. I don't really care about the rear power shade because he is now in a forward facing carseat.

corie is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

I have a pair there posted on ebay now

Good afternoon, Your CF account is activated. Please update your profile to show correct information and time zone.

Your reply is 1.5 years late in this dead thread - look at the post dates of the other members. CF Staff

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.