Turtle Wax Black Box
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Turtle Wax Black Box in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Saw this at the store on fri and was tempted to try it I was wondering has anybody tried it....
    blacklack is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 04 DTS

Turtle Wax Black Box

Saw this at the store on fri and was tempted to try it I was wondering has anybody tried it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

cadillacnick99sls is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: Turtle Wax Black Box

funny you should ask. I bought it this weekend. Girlfriend pretty pissed off at me waxing the car on valentines day. That black box kit took me apx 4 hrs to do the whole car. loooong process. Im undecided on how it looked. all my friends said it looked really good, but its my car and i see every imperfection. not that drastic of a change. I always use the turtle wax color cure wax which is black wax I think it looked the same. Its alright nothing special. I will let you know if it looks better after a few more times using it.:

blacklack is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 04 DTS

Quote Originally Posted by cadillacnick99sls View Post
    funny you should ask. I bought it this weekend. Girlfriend pretty pissed off at me waxing the car on valentines day. That black box kit took me apx 4 hrs to do the whole car. loooong process. Im undecided on how it looked. all my friends said it looked really good, but its my car and i see every imperfection. not that drastic of a change. I always use the turtle wax color cure wax which is black wax I think it looked the same. Its alright nothing special. I will let you know if it looks better after a few more times using it.:
    Thanks for the feedback I might try it when the weather get a little better in the northeast (NJ).

96Fleetwood is offline Auto Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Garnet Red Metallic

I finished the Black Box treatment on the Marauder and Fleetwood this past weekend... the results: WOW

I highly recommend it if you have the time and patience!

Take care,
    Elias
    1996 Cadillac Fleetwood "SS"- sold but not forgotten
    1994 Cadillac Fleetwood- the sleeper project
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am Collectors Edition WS6 Conv't- the show car
    2006 Mini Cooper S BRG 6spd- the autox gokart
    2014 Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged- wife's daily driver
    2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Crew 4x4- daily driver/tow vehicle

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.