my cadillac sls my hids and all leds upgraded
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, my cadillac sls my hids and all leds upgraded in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I just finished changing all the exterior lights. Headlights to HIDs and all others are LEDs. Pics are taken with ...
    cadillacnick99sls is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

my cadillac sls my hids and all leds upgraded

I just finished changing all the exterior lights. Headlights to HIDs and all others are LEDs. Pics are taken with my phone so they are not that good . Will take better ones with my camera. Also alot of rip off artists on the internet already ripped off once ask me b4 you buy them . let me know what you think
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

hyperboimmv is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 98 Seville SLS, 92 Eldorado ETC, 87 Chrysler Fifth Avenue

Re: my cadillac sls my hids and all leds upgraded

Did you do your High Beams as well? Also, how are you controlling the flash/blink rate on your turn signals?

dirt_cheap_fleetwood is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)

Where did you get the LED lights from? I have purchased lights from www.superbrightleds.com before and they are a great website. They are also one of the few places you can find LED lights that are as bright/brighter than the factory incandescent bulbs. I have thought about doing a complete LED conversion for my car but 1) It would be expensive. I would have to get 5 tail light bulbs, 2 front turn signal bulbs and if I was really into it, 6 marker lights and two white bulbs for the cornering lights, all at about $20-$30 each. 2) My car is old and it would look odd to have modern lighting technology in that old of a car. Plus, I like how slow my turn signals blink and I would have to change the flasher to put in LED lights.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperboimmv View Post
    Did you do your High Beams as well? Also, how are you controlling the flash/blink rate on your turn signals?
    running lights and high beams next week

Quote Originally Posted by dirt_cheap_fleetwood View Post
    Where did you get the LED lights from? I have purchased lights from www.superbrightleds.com before and they are a great website. They are also one of the few places you can find LED lights that are as bright/brighter than the factory incandescent bulbs. I have thought about doing a complete LED conversion for my car but 1) It would be expensive. I would have to get 5 tail light bulbs, 2 front turn signal bulbs and if I was really into it, 6 marker lights and two white bulbs for the cornering lights, all at about $20-$30 each. 2) My car is old and it would look odd to have modern lighting technology in that old of a car. Plus, I like how slow my turn signals blink and I would have to change the flasher to put in LED lights.
    thats where i bought the 195 bulbs but the others i bought a shop by me in ny $15 a pair. i was actually looking on the superbrite site for the interior lights. I can see if i can pick u up the lights if they still have them. hids only cost me $110 i installed them plug and play simple.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperboimmv View Post
    im actually going to buy some kit to slow the blink its too fast for me. my friends said it doesnt look bad, but i dont care for it.

jamaica21 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 99 seville sls

are those 6000k or 5000k?

ogbuehi is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1995 Deville, 2011 DTS

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't see the external LED's in action.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.