Cadillac Owners Forum banner
14K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  NotoriousPelcher 
#1 ·
does anybody know of any body shops in or near michigan that do chop tops, convertible conversions and such? price really isnt too much of an option unless its like really outrageous

#6 ·
There is a guy around where I live that has a '01 DeVille with a convertible top. It looks amazing and is almost a perfect match to the factory roof line. There is also an added roll bar where the B-pillar would be that looks completely stock as well. Its a very cool car.

#7 ·
these "Coach Builders Limited" people are the only thing i can find online.. they dont do sevilles though or STS's but i have been contemplating trading in my '05 STS for one of their '08 CTS's with the tops already done the owner emailed me a list of what they have on site & they have 3 08 CTS on deck ($50-55,000), an 02 eldo limited edition($29,000), an 07 chrysler 300 ($43,000) and an 08 300C that was on tv (cinemax & rides?) with custom everything for $65,000

#8 ·
There is a convertable CTS at Heritage Cadillac in Lombard by my house. It looks awkward with the top on there. The DTS looks much better as the roofline is identical to the stock one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.