Vogue Center Caps with Gold Cadillac Emblem
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Vogue Center Caps with Gold Cadillac Emblem in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Anyone know where I can get four 6" Vogue chrome center caps with the gold cadillac emblem. The center caps ...
    MyPsalm91 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Vogue Center Caps with Gold Cadillac Emblem

Anyone know where I can get four 6" Vogue chrome center caps with the gold cadillac emblem. The center caps must come with cap locks and key. Man I am deseperate for these. Please somebody help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
    Check ebay.......

Eldo1953 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 53 Eldo, 54 CDV, 74 FWB 96 FWB (sold),1998 STS(sold), 03 ESV

slsonvogues is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2001 Seville SLS 140k miles

Re: Vogue Center Caps with Gold Cadillac Emblem

Did you ever happen to find those? I have 17" vogue zircon rims and vogue tires but I would like to replace the center caps because the emblem is peeling off. I was just wondering where you got them from and how much a center cap costs. Thanks

Yuben Pimpslapt is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 Deville, 1991 Fleetwood (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by MyPsalm91 View Post
    Anyone know where I can get four 6" Vogue chrome center caps with the gold cadillac emblem. The center caps must come with cap locks and key. Man I am deseperate for these. Please somebody help.
    Dam this is an old thread. If you're still around, do you mean these??

I have them currently on my 02' Deville.

2009chopper is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1997 deville

i just bought some for my 1997 deville on ebay, i bought 2 for 94 bucks, you probably wont be able to find ones that are exact youll probaably have to buy a complet set.

jgig29 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002deville

These are the ones I need, I have a 2002 Deville, lost one of the center caps, where can I find one, thanks I may need to replace the whole wheel but that's ok I can't find these wheels anywhere, can anyone help me with this, thanks. Jgig29

jgig29 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002deville

Where can I get this center cap, I lost mine, really need one, the wheels as well, mine are starting to peel I have an 02 Deville, thanks, Jgig29

RippyPartsDept is online now Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

just so you know, that's not a Cadillac emblem?
    vouge and other aftermarket companies (like MC2, they did the same thing) make their own logo that doesn't infringe upon trademark (but looks close enough that many don't notice)
    they do this presumably so they don't have to pay licensing fees to use the real logos
    what they should do though, is just make their rim have the same geometry as the stock rims (where the center cap mounts) so they can just re-sell the gm center caps
    lots of aftermarket wheels do this (mostly with the smaller cap w/ exposed lug nut design)
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

and by the way, i do have an account with vogue and can check for you... i'll need a picture of the front and back of one of your caps ... i'm pretty sure that's how they ID them
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

vincentm is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC

I too am looking for new center caps for my rims, my car has the vogue #10494 center caps, i called Vogue warehouse in california directly and they don't have them, here's what they look like

whenever i call my Vogue rep about center caps he asks me to send an email with the picture because often their part numbers are not correct (or something)
    especially on the older wheels and caps

if you want i can pass this image along to him and ask him if they've got any

vincentm is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC

Please, id appreciate it much, the back of the caps says made in Taiwan, and has the 10494 number just above that.. Vogue says they can sell me the emblems but they're the newer crest and wreath which i dont like or want. plus my clips on the caps are starting to break off.

hmm your picture is gone ... can you email it to me?

ad4le is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Anyone know where I can get Vogue Zircon rims = 5x115 17". They are discontinued - I have a set but would like to replace one or 2 of them. viglione@centurylink.net - thanks

----------

I am looking for the Vogue Zircon rims - 5 x 115 17" that were on the older Caddies - I have a set but would like to replace one or 2 of them. thanks

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.