Cadillac Owners Forum banner
2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  LacSeville 
#1 ·
Has anyone installed the Sylvania Silverstar bulbs? Their the cheap alternative to HID (no where as close to HID but still suppose to be brighter than standard halogen).

I was told by Sylvania that part# 9006XSST would fit the SRX but I couldn't figure out how to change the front bulb. I guess it requires the removal of the entire headlight assembly.

#3 ·
Chesterboy said:
Has anyone installed the Sylvania Silverstar bulbs? Their the cheap alternative to HID (no where as close to HID but still suppose to be brighter than standard halogen).

I was told by Sylvania that part# 9006XSST would fit the SRX but I couldn't figure out how to change the front bulb. I guess it requires the removal of the entire headlight assembly.
Sorry but neither do I can help you with the installation. Ive installed them in my other 4 vehicles and what I can tell you is that if you are looking to upgrade the stock bulbs THIS IS THE WAY TO GO! :worship:
They are the best bulbs out there, they use the same wattage as the stock bulbs so you are not in risk of burning the wiring harness like for example if you bought other cheaper bulbs that are not even D.O.T approved.

Mejia

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.