Body work on the rear wheel well
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Body work on the rear wheel well in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; yo all i have 17 inch 100 spoke rims on my 93 deville, and they rub (just on the back ...
    Ghostface88 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 93 Sedan de Ville

Body work on the rear wheel well

yo all i have 17 inch 100 spoke rims on my 93 deville, and they rub (just on the back 2 wheels) because the on the opposite of the chrome piece on the rear wheel well, it has a lip that sticks in. i am looking to get this laser cut off or some shit like that. anyone had similar problems??? here is my car...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Presidentiallac is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 93 Deville

Re: Body work on the rear wheel well

I had the same problem that your talking about. I found out that my air bags in the rear were not pumping up all the way. As soon as i replaced the o-rings in all the connecters of the air lines the car pumped up to the right height. Becuase there was so much air leaking they would not pump to the right hieght. And they would leak more when i would go over a bump becuase the pressure is stronger in the system when the suspension is compressed. Check your connectors with soad and watr in a spray bottle to check for leaks. Im sure youll find some if the o-rings have never been replaced. Just a tip: there is a T connect under the car on the passenger side towards the back of the gas tank that is over looked very easy. There are 6 o-rings in this connector were main air line branches out to the individual air bags. There is 16 small orings and 1 large oring in the system total. Check it out!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.