Cadillac Owners Forum banner
34K views 74 replies 31 participants last post by  JimmyH 
#1 ·

The Pinkish-Purple one is a 93' Fleetwood Brougham.The Candy-Apple Red is a 92' Fleetwood Brougham.And mines is the 96' Brougham.Before and After the Paint Job.All these cars are here in Miami.What do you think about these?

See less See more
#6 ·
I am in agreeance with everyone.

#7 ·
This kind of thing can get you killed over in the RWD section, they had to lock it after like 4 posts.

The only thing I remotely like about any of them is the color of the '92. It's similar to the factory Autumn Maple Firemist. But since you are here, maybe you can answer a question that no body else representing your culture has been able to put towards me yet with good reason, and without offending others in the process:

Do you really think that looks nice? I can see 20" rims maybe, and some TASTEFUL custom work.. but why this? At any point while creating those monstrosities did you think about having a classy, or at least tactful outcome? Please elaborate, this is your chance to defend yourself, and your subculture.

#10 ·
So if I start a website called DunktheDonks.com you guys will participate?

#27 ·
While this type of thing isn't what I like personally, I can't deny that the cars DO stand out. I believe in the whole "to each his own" philosophy. If you like it, than great. We're all different... Around me, there are LOTS of cars like this. Sometimes they look fine.. It's just not something I would do myself...

#31 ·
^^^ i never really liked the black on black but your boy up there looks clean...anyway, how much does lifting your, candy painting it, and throwin on 26" cost?? i think id rather take the money and buy an escalade...the candy apple red one is the best lookin but the cars remind me of tonka toy trucks...to each his own

#32 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.