seats
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, seats in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Ok, in 90 Deville, the leather seats are sooo compfy, but, no suport at all when turing hard. So, i ...
    DeVillish is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

seats

Ok, in 90 Deville, the leather seats are sooo compfy, but, no suport at all when turing hard. So, i wana get some bucket seats. But finding the light blue leather, or even cloth, is almost imposable. I was looking at some blue Sparco seats and just wana get your opinion on how you think they would look with the light blue in my car. I doubt i'll get these, just going for the color now, since i have a 2 door, they gota recline and go forword.
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

kcnewell is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Not good!

Mad'lac is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
    Get yourself some nice Recaros and have them recovered in your color. sure it'll cost money but at least they'll be more your color and get all the support you need. They even recline(depends which model you look at)

BeelzeBob is offline I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
    Yeah, spend the money if you have it or save over time.. Those seats aren't right for a Cadillac.. Check eBay.. I wonder if there are any aftermarket seat companies for Cadillacs...

the Sandman is offline ...Reloaded
    Automobile(s): '05 XLR

Re: seats

yeah i was thinking about getting some camaro seats, they are pretty cheap and getting them done in the light blue leather. i think that would be cheaper then just getting blue seats that dont even look that good in my car anyway. Thanks, you guys just made that 100% for me, hehe.

the Sandman is offline ...Reloaded
    Automobile(s): '05 XLR

jeff___H is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    You need a boneyard like one near me - $11 per seat! I recently picked a set of leather seats in very good condiiton out of a late 80's Seville - $33! There are plenty of comfortable and supportive factory bucket seats out there for the finding. I would suggest a set of seats from a Pontiac Bonneville. They fit that description, and do not look out of place installed in a big, classy car. The Bonny seats are a pretty popular modifcation with the GM B-body guys. Check out the For Sale section on impalassforum.com - there is almost always a few sets of Bonny seats for sale.

Luckly i do have a bone yard, Coffers You pull it, great place! One day iam going out there to look around, then have a TON of GM cars, but rarely do i see my car with the front end on, witch stinks cause i need those to fix my car! I saw one that was just like mine from the rear, even the same color, and when i ran up to the front, all the body parts where gone

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.