Kali Leather Life
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Detailing and Bodywork - Interior and Exterior including Body and Wheels Discussion, Kali Leather Life in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Anybody ever heard of or used this stuff before? I had never heard of it until I walked into the ...
    JoeT1224 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 Cadillac Eldorado Sport Coupe

Arrow Kali Leather Life

Anybody ever heard of or used this stuff before? I had never heard of it until I walked into the parts department of a local Cadillac dealer and saw it proudly displayed on the parts counter. It calls itself a "Protein Lotion" for fine leathers. It also says:

"Replaces natural oils, protects from moisture, helps maintain resilience, increases resistance to cracking, scuffing, splitting. Restores natural gloss, dissolves dirt and wax, leaves no oily residue."

Of course just about ALL leather cleaners/conditioners say that, but I was curious because I had never heard of this product before.

Joe

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

JoeT1224 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 Cadillac Eldorado Sport Coupe

Re: Kali Leather Life

I've come to find out that this obscure leather cleaner/conditioner is made right in my backyard here in Louisiana in a small town called Milton. I hadn't heard of the town until now so it won't surprise me if any of you have never heard of this stuff lol.

I did Google the name and I came across this page, it doesn't really say anything different from what I've already mentioned, but here you go anyway:

http://ironhorsetradingpost.com/Leat...%20Cleaner.htm

Joe

Frost is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1988 SDV; 1997 SDV D'Elegance

All good info, thanks - but I'll stick with what I KNOW works best - Leatherique Cleaner and Rejuvenator.

MWA
    MWA is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 Black Raven CTS, 07 Gold Mist CTS

As always, I second and support Frost on the use of Leatherique.com products. There are many great leather treatments out there, but it only takes one experience with Leatherique to know what enjoyment of high quality Cadillac seats is about-feel, smell, touch and comfort.

lbwd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1996 STS (181,000) Arnott Struts, 245/45/ZR18, 1" Drop -SOLD

The website sucks and the product bottle is ugly. Let me know if it works though.

Mike Humphries is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Joe,
    We too live in Louisiana and use Kali Leather Life conditioner for our business. We restore and resell Exotic hide/skin products and fine leather products and the Kali products are by far the best we've used and are not petroleum based as are so many available "conditioners" out in the stores. Bringing life back into old Vintage Alligator Handbags are one of the uses & reviving vintage Cowboy Boots are our main need for a good leather conditioner. And Kali sure meets that need! We have tried many products and will soon be visiting Milton to buy the product in gallons if at all possible. I cannot say enough about how nice it is to use this conditioner and bring back a pair of fine leather boots to be recycled in this GREEN world we now find ourselves in!
    And it is quite good to just use your bare hands while conditioning the leathers. (dual purpose)
    Now it is time to get back to selling boots.
    Mike

iowasevillests is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac Seville STS 73k Miles, '90 Chevy 1500 Reg Cab

Agree with the comments on Leatherique....its pricey but it works amazing and I don't ever plan on using anything else for cleaning/conditioning!

Mike Humphries is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Kali Leather Life:
    The bottle will definitely not win any prizes for art or design. VERY BASIC - flip the top spout, tilt and squeeze! Functionality is the name of the game with Kali Leather Life by Kali Products- PO Box 28 Milton, Louisiana 70558.
    But the product is the best we've used.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.