Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: I'll be back

I'll be back

I have been planning this Alaska trip with my son for some time now, and the time has come, leaving 7/12, will be back on 7/23. I feel somewhat guilty leaving the forum for 10 days, I feel responsable for everyone's detail problems. I would like to ask Frost to watch over things for me in my absence. Since I will be pack backing in high country, their will be no phones, no computers, no cars. Only trees, bears, and HUGE mosquitoes. Please make a note not to e mail me till I return on 7/23. My wife will be staying home, so she will be processing all orders so that won't be a problem, she does the shipping for me anyway. The only thing that I forsee as a problem is people looking for me for advice and not knowing where I'm at. This post I hope will serve as a reminder I will be gone for 10 days. I wish you all well in my short absence, and I look forward to talking to you on or around 7/24. Best wishes, Gary

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: I'll be back

You won't see this but have a safe and fun trip!

davesdeville is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII

Well if you're reading this you're back, hope you had fun. I went to AK last summer and had a blast, despite the forest fires keeping visibility between 100' and about a mile. At least I had a phone line and 56k where I was (delta junction.)

MacKiNBacK is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2000 Seville STS

He said he's gone till 7/23.. I too have to say that alaska is gorgeous. But I toured it on a cruise ship, so we werent able to wander too far from shore. I would love to backpack though and hope one day I get the chance. Hope it went great Gary!

MacK