Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: ok...where do i start?

ok...where do i start?

now im not going to do this until i have $$$$ but how would i go across changing a complete brown/saddle/butterscotch interior, to a dark green interior?

now, figure i can get leather seats done in green no prob. i can also get new carpet green no prob.

the only thing left are the dash, and the panels. how on earth would i change those to green? i hear of dyes but are they any good? or just last resort? everythings in excellent shape by the way except the front seats which get used like a car should be, but thats irrelevant.

..dark green by the way

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MWA is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 Black Raven CTS, 07 Gold Mist CTS

Re: ok...where do i start?

Check the leatherique.com website and send them a message on any questions that you have on the dye end of things. They have been in business since 1968 and are very fine people. I have had very much success with their leather products and they can relate answers to your inquiries. Good luck on the project.

Frost is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1988 SDV; 1997 SDV D'Elegance

leathermagic.com can get you an EXACT match for the factory green colour you need. their instructions are easy to follow and the results are fantastic. A cash outlay of 50 bucks wil get you all you need to do the job.

im willing to buy new leather in dark green and stuff, since i want my seats reahpoulstered (spelling error, lol) but im talkin the plastic and vinyls..those dyes can also do that stuff too? wow this might be cheaper than expected.

addison_ii is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1994 Sedan Deville

The plastics and vinyls can be dyed. I got this website you might want to check because they sell dash overlays and also plastic and vinyl dye for about $17.00 bucks a can if you want to DIY. http://www.autostyles.com/faqcoverlay.htm