Highland Chevrolet Cadillac - Aurora, Ontario - OUTSTANDING!!!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Highland Chevrolet Cadillac - Aurora, Ontario - OUTSTANDING!!!!! in Cadillac Reviews; The best dealership I have ever dealt with, period. Some background information: I bought a 2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6L in ...
    Jon
    Jon is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS Premium 6 Speed, 04 CTS 3.6L, 2014 ATS 2.0T

Highland Chevrolet Cadillac - Aurora, Ontario - OUTSTANDING!!!!!

The best dealership I have ever dealt with, period.

Some background information: I bought a 2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6L in April 2004 from another dealership (I didn't know about Highland at the time) and a 2004 Cadillac CTS-V from Michigan (way cheaper than buying locally).

Despite the fact that I haven't bought a vehicle from Highland, they have been absolutely outstanding to me.

Everytime I take the car in, I am greeted right away. People there are very friendly, and I've gotten to get to know a couple of them. I'm only 20, and everyone there treats me with respect. You'd expect some people to give me a hard time for having nice cars at a young age, but that's not the case here.

All issues with my cars were addressed promptly without any hassle, whether they be big problems, or minor things that I am just picky about.

Things that the dealership that have done for me that really make me appreciate them:

1. For those with the CTS and navigation, you'll know that a newer firmware was released. I talked to my service advisor, and he went above and beyond by looking up the necessary documents, and ordering the disc in for me. I drove the car up there, he put the disc in, and I was on my way in a matter of minutes.

2. I had a chipped volume knob in my V. No problem, they got me a new one.

3. My CTS-V rims had some weird marks in them, on the sides of the spokes, not the face. Dealer had my rims sent out to a rim refinishing company to have them sandblasted and powdercoated, and the back side painted.

4. Three of the centercaps on my V were peeling. Ordered me three new ones which I received the next day.

5. Went in for a whining diff. Upon road test, service tech found a vibration that I didn't even notice and had it fixed.

6. CTS-Vs have a battery issue, where the battery drains really quickly. Took it in, told them my problem, they gave me a brand new battery.

7. Range of the keyless on my CTS-V was 1/4 compared to my CTS. Dealer replaced both keyfobs.

There are so many more things I could list... If you're in the GTA, make the drive up to Aurora.

Their website: http://www.highlandgm.com/

My service advisor is Derek.

GM, if you're reading this, you need to reward the guys over at Highland for doing such an outstanding job. The fact that I am getting such amazing service from their service department will without a doubt keep me in a Cadillac. 2009 CTS-V here I come.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

AuroraCarGuy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac STS

Re: Highland Chevrolet Cadillac - Aurora, Ontario - OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Thank you for your kind words. You will find the Sales Department equally, if now just a little better, (a little between department fun), than the Service department. When your in the Dealership look me up, we'll have a coffee.

Wayne Russell

Jon
    Jon is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS Premium 6 Speed, 04 CTS 3.6L, 2014 ATS 2.0T

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraCarGuy View Post
    Thank you for your kind words. You will find the Sales Department equally, if now just a little better, (a little between department fun), than the Service department. When your in the Dealership look me up, we'll have a coffee.

Wayne Russell
    Sorry man, nothing personal but you guys made the mistake of getting rid of Derek. I wrote the president a nice long letter about it and they didn't even bother to reply. I don't come to Highland anymore. Plus you guys kept giving me piece of crap rental cars. I go to Marvin Starr now and they at least give me a DTS for a loaner.

AuroraCarGuy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac STS

Heh Jon, I'm sorry that Derek left too! Unfortunitly our local rental company does not have any Cadillacs to rent. Our service is still top notch. No one person can be responsible for your great experience, it is a team effort. I am sorry you felt jilted by our lack of response to your letter and there is nothing I can do about it now. However I would certainly offer you lunch at our Cadi Shack cafe' if you ever will forgive us and re-establish a connection here.

Wayne Russell
    Highland Chev Cadillac
    P.S. Sorry for the long delay in replying.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.