Massey Cadillac BLOWS!!!!!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Massey Cadillac BLOWS!!!!!!! in Cadillac Reviews; I've finally had it with Massey Cadillac on Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando. Over the last three months, they've managed ...
    danbuc is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '87 Jeep, '10 Thruxton, '00 Duc 748, '01 748R (853cc)

Angry Massey Cadillac BLOWS!!!!!!!

I've finally had it with Massey Cadillac on Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando. Over the last three months, they've managed to damaged my fender (they tried to lift it in the air by the body..pure genious) and somehow managed to ruin my transmission. They flushed it and now it whines. They misdiagnosed the whine, and told me to wait until it got worse. Now they simply don't care, and tell me to buy a $3900 reman. tranny. I've had it with them. I couldn't be happier that I'm moving back home to jersey where there's at least, somewhat honest dealerships. I mean, to get screwed by a dealer like this.....twice no less, is simply unacceptable. It's a real shame that they treat customers like this. Like I sid, they simply don't care. They'd rather give me the run-around and let my tranny die on me, then help me out. I'll end this on a somewhat satisfying note. F**K MASSEY!!!!!!! I hope they go out of business, burn down, and then get audited by the IRS for Tax Evasion!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

FSU_Noles is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 93 Allante, 06 CTS

Re: Massey Cadillac BLOWS!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by danbuc
    I hope they go out of business, burn down
    Hope my car isn't there when it does

I had my first service appointment the other day it it went fairly smooth. I hd a dash rattle and they replaced the entire instrument cluster. I was somewhat upset that I had to tell them the TSB's to check on my car though.

Sorry you had the bad experiences... hope you are able to get it all worked out to your satisfaction.

danbuc is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '87 Jeep, '10 Thruxton, '00 Duc 748, '01 748R (853cc)

To quote the Rolling Stones, "I can't get no satisfaction". Massey always seemed liek a great dealership when I went there. Up until my first incident when they damaged my body panel and di not tell me about it, which I ended up finding out on my own. The with this transmission business. The only tech that I've met there would was a complete a**hole was the shop foreman. He was a pretty nice guy and seems to know what he was talking about. It's a shame he never got to work on my car. The last Tech I spoke to when I brought my car in the second time for the tranny whine was a complete douchebag. The epitome of all that is wrong with Cadillac's level of customer service these days. He was not only rude, but spoke to me in a very condescending way, as if he considered me a laymen. Now, I don't knwo ever customer he's ever had to deal with, but I guaradamntee you I'm the first he's met who has walked into the dealer carrying a copy of the GM factory Service Manual in their hands. When I spoke with him about what happened with my car, it was immediately apparent that he had never looked at it, and had absolutely no idea what I had already been through. All he was interested in was making me sounds like an idiot by patronizing me, and calling me out on issues with which he was unfamiliar with. When I asked him if he would like to listen to the sounds for himself, he had no interest what so ever in taking a look. He just wanted to shut me up, and get me to buy a new transmission. Well f**k that guy. I've been lied to and treated poorly by many other businesses in my lifetime, but to get it like this from such a well known dealer, they can all rot in hell as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if this dealer has denied warranty claims in the past for failing CTS-V diffs either. They seem like the kind of folk who would pull some crap like that. In short, Massey is disorganized, poorly managed, and has some of the most obnoxious, and rude Tech of any dealer I've ever been too. I'm amazed they've managed to stay in business with such lacking customer service.

mtflight is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1999 White Diamond ETC

Quote Originally Posted by danbuc
    To quote the Rolling Stones, "I can't get no satisfaction". Massey always seemed liek a great dealership when I went there. Up until my first incident when they damaged my body panel and di not tell me about it, which I ended up finding out on my own. The with this transmission business. The only tech that I've met there would was a complete a**hole was the shop foreman. He was a pretty nice guy and seems to know what he was talking about. It's a shame he never got to work on my car. The last Tech I spoke to when I brought my car in the second time for the tranny whine was a complete douchebag. The epitome of all that is wrong with Cadillac's level of customer service these days. He was not only rude, but spoke to me in a very condescending way, as if he considered me a laymen. Now, I don't knwo ever customer he's ever had to deal with, but I guaradamntee you I'm the first he's met who has walked into the dealer carrying a copy of the GM factory Service Manual in their hands. When I spoke with him about what happened with my car, it was immediately apparent that he had never looked at it, and had absolutely no idea what I had already been through. All he was interested in was making me sounds like an idiot by patronizing me, and calling me out on issues with which he was unfamiliar with. When I asked him if he would like to listen to the sounds for himself, he had no interest what so ever in taking a look. He just wanted to shut me up, and get me to buy a new transmission. Well f**k that guy. I've been lied to and treated poorly by many other businesses in my lifetime, but to get it like this from such a well known dealer, they can all rot in hell as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if this dealer has denied warranty claims in the past for failing CTS-V diffs either. They seem like the kind of folk who would pull some crap like that. In short, Massey is disorganized, poorly managed, and has some of the most obnoxious, and rude Tech of any dealer I've ever been too. I'm amazed they've managed to stay in business with such lacking customer service.
    I'm sorry to hear about that Danbuc.

Try dropping the pan, side container, cleaning the screens, and then replacing fluid with the hose into a bucket until it comes out bright red. Hopefully something is just stuck.

The reverse flush machine is really a sin--whoever invented it is going straight to hell.

davesdeville is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII

Unfortunate to hear that. I actually kind of wish Massey had a dealership near me. I could probably walk in and say my name and get great service (David Massey...)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.