Andrews Cadillac In Nashville is Criminal!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Andrews Cadillac In Nashville is Criminal!! in Cadillac Reviews; They are a bunch of theves. Their service department is rude and the body shop not only made the damage ...
    tascam48 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Angry Andrews Cadillac In Nashville is Criminal!!

They are a bunch of theves. Their service department is rude and the body shop not only made the damage worse to bilk State Farm, but they scratched up my whole car which then had to be repaired in another body shop. When I complained, they called the police. They are careless, rude, and they are thieves. I understand from talking to others including 1 promonant physician, they did the same thing to his wives Escalade. I am filing a Zone office complaint and 1 with the attorney general's office for insrance fraud. I hope these people burn in hell. DO NOT PATRONIZE ANDREWS CADILLAC.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

NelsonAndrews is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1968 Deville Convertible, plus a lot full of others.

Re: Andrews Cadillac In Nashville is Criminal!!

Allan Rosenzweig (aka tascam48, Dr. Rosenzweig and “Dr. Rosen”) came into Andrews Cadillac for the first time in January, 2006 with a 1998 Cadillac Deville. The car came in for damage to the front end and we worked with State Farm to write an estimate and get approval to repair that damage. Like many 8 year old cars, there was damage to other panels around the vehicle that Dr. Rosenzweig was familiar with before the repair, but his insurance company did not include those repairs in the job they authorized us to perform. Dr. Rosenzweig discussed this with Tim Tracy, our Collision Repair Center manager, and understood the scope of the job before work began.

After work was complete, Dr. Rosenzweig came to pick up his car but acted surprised to see that we had not repaired anything besides what State Farm authorized. He then began the process of trying to parlay anger and intimidation into a free repair to the remainder of his vehicle. He spent several hours on the premises and was so verbally abusive he made both our receptionist and our cashier cry.

State Farm has no problem with the way we handled the repair process or with the quality of our work, and we continue to enjoy an excellent working relationship with their company.

During his tirade, Dr. Rosenzweig threatened to “trash Andrews Cadillac’s reputation in the community” and informed me that he would use Craig’s List and other online resources to hurt us unless we did what he asked. Apparently his post here is part of that threat.

Before believing what Allan Rosenzweig has written, check us out around town.

Andrews Cadillac has been operating in Brentwood Tennessee since 1979 under the same ownership – longer than any Cadillac dealership in the Nashville area. Our dealership sells more new Cadillac products than any other dealership in Middle Tennessee. We’ve won Cadillac’s top award for sales and service satisfaction 8 of the past 10 years and have been consistently in Cadillac’s top 10% for the past 25 years. Andrews Cadillac and our other store, Land Rover Nashville, have also been recognized by the United Way, the Boys and Girls Club, the Oasis Center, Habitat for Humanity, the YMCA, 100 Black Men, and many other organizations for our Civic Involvement.

You can confirm our clean record by calling the Better Business Bureau at 615-242-4222 and entering our 10-digit phone number – 615-373-3800. You can also go out to www.gobbb.org and pull our records there. What you will find is a long term commitment by us to our customers and to our staff.

If you or anyone you know has an issue with Andrews Cadillac or Land Rover Nashville, please contact me at removed

Sincerely,

Nelson Andrews
    General Manager
    Andrews Cadillac/Land Rover Nashville

ted tcb is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Previous STS' 1995/97/99/01/03

Quote Originally Posted by tascam48
    They are a bunch of theves. Their service department is rude and the body shop not only made the damage worse to bilk State Farm, but they scratched up my whole car which then had to be repaired in another body shop. When I complained, they called the police. They are careless, rude, and they are thieves. I understand from talking to others including 1 promonant physician, they did the same thing to his wives Escalade. I am filing a Zone office complaint and 1 with the attorney general's office for insrance fraud. I hope these people burn in hell. DO NOT PATRONIZE ANDREWS CADILLAC.
    Besides being illiterate, you also seem to have a visible anger management problem. After reading your post numerous times, I have no doubt that you attempted to intimidate the staff of this dealership. Next time, get a precise written estimate on the bodywork, and deal with any shortcomings in a court of law.
    By your own admission, you had a temper tantrum in their waiting room ... we live in a society that provides for mediation to calmly and neutrally resolve differences.

I agree that it is important to get a detailed written estimate before work begins. At Andrews Cadillac, we use a state of the art Pathways collision repair estimating system and provide all our customers and their insurance company with the complete detail before the repair begins. The customer above received this information and understood it before the repair began.

Nelson Andrews
    General Manager

If you have any questions about the business practices at Andrews Cadillac or Land Rover Nashville, please contact me at
    removed - urbanski

Nelson Andrews
    General Manager

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonAndrews
    If you have any questions about the business practices at Andrews Cadillac or Land Rover Nashville,

Nelson Andrews
    General Manager
    No questions here. I read tascam's post and your reply, and my gut feeling
    was that I wouldn't hesitate to deal with your company.
    First, your business practices were supported by your primary client, State Farm. That speaks volumes to me.
    Second, you responded to tascam's post ... many would've chalked it up to the machinations of a bullying customer and let it run it's course.

The fact that you responded tells me that your dealership prides itself on a solid reputation, one that you choose to uphold and protect.

If I resided in Tennessee, I would make a point of utilizing your service department.

Ted Shaughnessy.

97cherry is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS-White Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by ted tcb
    If I resided in Tennessee, I would make a point of utilizing your service department.
    I agree w/ Ted, and I have been to tennessee, (LOVE IT) and was in Nashville last august....

TENNESSEE KICKS BUM.... Now I have another reason to move there, my cherry belle would have a great place to get good, CARING service.
    I trust ya'll would care about my baby like I do ....

kp
    GO Vols!

Quote Originally Posted by ted tcb View Post
    Besides being illiterate, you also seem to have a visible anger management problem. After reading your post numerous times, I have no doubt that you attempted to intimidate the staff of this dealership. Next time, get a precise written estimate on the bodywork, and deal with any shortcomings in a court of law.
    By your own admission, you had a temper tantrum in their waiting room ... we live in a society that provides for mediation to calmly and neutrally resolve differences.
    Thank you for your unsolicited advice and your assessment of my intelligence, you moron. I stand by my story and the other body shop that repaired the damage caused by Andrews has a full record of the repairs. Since when can a car dealer be trusted? Most of them ARE liars and they cheat people on unnecessary repairs. The fact is ANDREWS Cadillac broke a headlight, the grill, damaged molding on the right rear quarter, and scratched up the left rear quarter. Was I angry? YES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonAndrews View Post
    I agree that it is important to get a detailed written estimate before work begins. At Andrews Cadillac, we use a state of the art Pathways collision repair estimating system and provide all our customers and their insurance company with the complete detail before the repair begins. The customer above received this information and understood it before the repair began.

Nelson Andrews
    General Manager
    None of that makes any difference when your staff is careless or malicious with my valuable property. In the end it all worked out, because the other shop which has been in business for many more years than you, even had to wet sand the hood which your shop painted to remove all the dust that was left in the clear coat. Your response is obviously an attempt to vindicate yourself. Since you were not involved in the original assessment of my vehicle or the insurance claim itself, your statement regarding my claim holds no value. NEXT TIME, TRY TAKING SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF YOUR STAFF. If State Farm gets a few more complaints like this, I am sure they will stop recommending your shop.

Quote Originally Posted by tascam48 View Post
    Thank you for your unsolicited advice and your assessment of my intelligence, you moron. I stand by my story and the other body shop that repaired the damage caused by Andrews has a full record of the repairs. Since when can a car dealer be trusted? Most of them ARE liars and they cheat people on unnecessary repairs. The fact is ANDREWS Cadillac broke a headlight, the grill, damaged molding on the right rear quarter, and scratched up the left rear quarter. Was I angry? YES!!!!!

Sigh .... it took you 5 months to search that vacant space between your ears, and this is all you can come up with.
    First of all, you submitted this thread and put it out for conjecture. Three people responded to it, including a very articulate explanation of the events submitted by the dealership's GM. I was well within my rights to comment back in April, as I am now.
    Had you been belligerent with my staff to the point of tears, I would've thrown your sorry, pompous ass through the front window.
    I suggest you call your village, as they're obviously missing their IDIOT!!

Sigh .... it took you 5 months to search that vacant space between your ears, and this is all you can come up with.
    First of all, you submitted this thread and put it out for conjecture. Three people responded to it, including a very articulate explanation of the events submitted by the dealership's GM. I was well within my rights to comment back in April, as I am now.
    Had you been belligerent with my staff to the point of tears, I would've thrown your sorry, pompous ass through the front window.
    I suggest you call your village, as they're obviously missing their IDIOT!!
    And if you would have touched me, you would be spending your time in jail, you jerk. YOU WERE NOT THERE, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, AND YOUR COMMENTS ARE INSIGNIFICANT. I never asked for your opinion. Car dealers are notorious for ripping people off and even Nelson Andrews himself was no present while all of this activity was occurring. When you, sir, are able to have the intelligence to earn a doctorate degree like myself, then you may comment on my intelligence. Until that time, kindly keep you big reck-neck mouth shut!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tascam48 View Post
    . When you, sir, are able to have the intelligence to earn a doctorate degree like myself, then you may comment on my intelligence.
    My, aren't we full of ourselves. Apparently, doctorates are given out to ill tempered children in your state. You have no concept of my post secondary education or successfull business career ... according to Nelson Andrews, you verbally intimidated his receptionist and his cashier until they were in tears.

I would refer to you as the redneck, but that would be grossly unfair to rednecks ... most of who have the class not to flaunt a cheesy, meaninless doctorate. Life experiences make the man, not a doctorate ... a concept apparently beyond the reach of a pompous egghead such as yourself.

You have contributed nothing to this forum over the years, other than attacking a business which defended its position in an articulate manner.
    I'm done with you and your infantile ravings ... off to the real messageboard.

My, aren't we full of ourselves. Apparently, doctorates are given out to ill tempered children in your state. You have no concept of my post secondary education or successfull business career ... according to Nelson Andrews, you verbally intimidated his receptionist and his cashier until they were in tears.

I would refer to you as the redneck, but that would be grossly unfair to rednecks ... most of who have the class not to flaunt a cheesy, meaninless doctorate. Life experiences make the man, not a doctorate ... a concept apparently beyond the reach of a pompous egghead such as yourself.

You have contributed nothing to this forum over the years, other than attacking a business which defended its position in an articulate manner.
    I'm done with you and your infantile ravings ... off to the real messageboard.
    And once again I state that you weren't there and this is none of your business. I can only conclude that you are in bed with Nelson Andrews and you are one of his good 'ole boys! The facts are:
    1) His staff damaged my property in an attempt to increase the bill and rip off State Farm insurance (IMO).
    2)Even if that wasn't the intent of the shop, they were extremely careless with my property.
    3) The quality of the paintwork was sub-par (They left all kinds of dust in the clearcoat which had to be wet sanded by another shop)
    4) They gouged and scratched the passenger side front widow which had to be replaced.
    5) They damaged a piece of molding on the right rear quater panel, sctratched up the trunk lid and the left rear quarter panel, all of which had to be repainted or sanded.
    6) They broke a front headlight and the grill both of which had to be replaced.
    7)An $800 repair turned into a $4000 repair before they were finished and another shop in town, in business for over 100 years, did a superb job of repairing the mess that Andrews Cadillac created.

All of you friends of Andrews Cadillac can say what you want. The fact is, they damaged my property, were rude, and deserved any negative reaction they received from me. I still think they are a bunch of thieves. If you want to use their body shop to repair your car, I wish you the best of luck. There are much better shops in town. Since when is a car dealer so honorable anyway?

CadillacSTS42005 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant

ok ive listened to this rant long enought
    wheres pictures of the damage
    weres the receipt from the other shop who fixed what they supposedly broke
    if they were running up such a large bill against state farm
    WHY DO YOU CARE
    state farm would of paid
    you would of gotten all brand new parts
    yet instead you bitched and wasted alot of your time and money
    you rant and rave on here like a two year old and were supposed to take you seriously???
    proof
    proof
    proof
    thats all that matters
    and if you HAD any Andrews Cadillac would be in court under suit where you claim deprovations against them.

Quote Originally Posted by CadillacETC1997 View Post
    ok ive listened to this rant long enought
    wheres pictures of the damage
    weres the receipt from the other shop who fixed what they supposedly broke
    if they were running up such a large bill against state farm
    WHY DO YOU CARE
    state farm would of paid
    you would of gotten all brand new parts
    yet instead you bitched and wasted alot of your time and money
    you rant and rave on here like a two year old and were supposed to take you seriously???
    proof
    proof
    proof
    thats all that matters
    and if you HAD any Andrews Cadillac would be in court under suit where you claim deprovations against them.
    The reason I care is because I want to save my fellow Cadillac owners in Nashville from the Horror that I went through dealing with the Autobody shop and service department at Andrews. If you can't see the value in this feedback, then go ahead and use them and maybe your luck will be better than mine. Also, it's situations like this that cause a rise in insurance rates for all of us. The original estimate of $800 became a $4000 repair bill by the time Andrews got finished. The car was taken to Vogley and Todd body shop in Nashville where they did a superb job of repairing the mess that Andrews created. Why would you think I would post my repair orders on here? If you don't believe me, call V and T and ask them about Dr. Rosen's Cadillac. Speak with Jeff and he will verify my story. Instead of appreciating fact that I might have saved someone else from my horrors, some of you guys want to attack me. Buyer Beware!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.