DeSimone Cadillac-Mt Laurel NJ
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, DeSimone Cadillac-Mt Laurel NJ in Cadillac Reviews; I never cease to be disappointed with the service in this dealership. I've been going there for two years (it's ...
    yahaira is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thumbs down DeSimone Cadillac-Mt Laurel NJ

I never cease to be disappointed with the service in this dealership. I've been going there for two years (it's the only cadillac place that I know off near by) and I've never left happy or satisfied. The latest fun times I had there? Went in with my SRX in November because the stabilitrak, traction control, and brake assist lights were all coming on and all the features were being turned off by the car. They looked at it and told me to get new tires! what?! I have factory spec tires so no clue why they were telling me this other than they were lazy and didn't know what the real problem was. Did I mention my car was fishtailing and they didn't care. After calling and visiting many times (and surviving all their runarounds) they finally admitted I was right and fixed my car this week. Of course now I'm being charged 300 dollars for the loaner since I was never called to be told to pick up my car....they told me it was my fault and that next time I should call to check on my car.

Stay away from this dealership with unknowledgeablestaff and poor service.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

EldoFatboy is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Cool Re: DeSimone Cadillac-Mt Laurel NJ

Try Vallee & Bowe Cadillac in Woodbury. It's a lot closer to Blackwood than Mt.laurel. They've got a good rep in these parts.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.