Holiday Cadillac, Williamsburg, Va
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Holiday Cadillac, Williamsburg, Va in Cadillac Reviews; I have bought 3 cars over the past 10 years from this dealership and I keep going back. Art and ...
    LashCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 Black on Black V

Holiday Cadillac, Williamsburg, Va

I have bought 3 cars over the past 10 years from this dealership and I keep going back. Art and Michael Hudgins provide a great ownership experience. Their sales team is great, and really make you feel like family. T.J. the service manager and the entire maintenance staff provides top notch service. They always give me a great price and are more than willing to match competitor prices, and provide top dollar for your trade. Nothing but a great experience at Holiday, I highly recommend them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

FL01SS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Check out my CTS here: http://www.fquick.com/FL01SS

Re: Holiday Cadillac, Williamsburg, Va

Well I just had my 1st experience with them & I'm not overly impressed thus far. I'll give them a chance to correct the issue before I get into all the details and then I'll report back. Has anyone else been to this dealership recently?

HilarityEnsues is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

Sorry to revive and old thread, I found this on google while searching for tire rotation prices for said dealership.

I got an 09 Lacrosse CX in January and had always taken my GM vehicles to the Buick Dealership up the road from Hudgen's Holiday. After getting the Buick, I experienced a fuel sending unit malfunction and took it to the Buick Garage. I received a phone call 20 minutes later saying there were no codes and the malfunction was normal (laughable BS right there).

I tried a dealership in Hampton Va, but they wanted me to pay $80 for a diagnostic fee even thought I was under Warranty (Vehicle was not sold to first owner until 2010). I took it to Hudgens Holiday, showed them a video on my phone of the fuel gauge going nuts and within a week the issue was fixed. From that point on I have been a loyal Hudgens Holiday patron.

A few months later I had a balance and rotation done on my vehicle, and not only did they replace 2 defective tires under warranty for me, the tech located an oil leak and within a week, I had a new rear main seal on my vehicle.

This is my first time owning a new car, but Hudgens has made it headache free for me. I'd have to say they're definitely one of the top notch dealerships located in Hampton Roads.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

HilarityEnsues, I just wanted to clarify something. Do you mean you found the dealership experience story on Google? Or do you mean you found this thread on Google and the Buick experience was your own experience?

Apologies for my confusion! If your Hudgens Holiday experience was your own, then I'm very happy to see Hudgens resolved your concerns to your satisfaction!

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Spam ???

HilarityEnsues is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

No, I searched google for tire rotation prices at Hudgens holiday. The reason being is because I've only had a rotate and balance, and because of the road force balancing machine they use the price is 80 bucks. The experience is my own. I've never felt so welcome at a dealership before, lol.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.