Dew Cadillac, St. Petersburg, Florida
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Dew Cadillac, St. Petersburg, Florida in Cadillac Reviews; Although I did not buy my first Cadillac (a 1999 Seville) from Dew Cadillac, they performed all of the service ...
    RicksCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thumbs up Dew Cadillac, St. Petersburg, Florida

Although I did not buy my first Cadillac (a 1999 Seville) from Dew Cadillac, they performed all of the service on it during the time I owned it. Their excellent Service Department, willingness to go above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied, and prompt follow-up calls after each service visit to verify that I was pleased with all work done made it clear to me that this is where I should buy my next Cadillac. In July of 2005, I went to Dew Cadillac and traded in my 1999 Deville for a 2003 CTS - and couldn't be happier. I'm continually impressed with how I am treated whenever I call with a question or bring my car in for service, never at all being given the feeling that I am "bothering" anyone. In my opinion, Dew Cadillac represents what Cadillac ownership experience should be. I am pleased beyond words that I am fortunate enough to have this dealer located so close to my home.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

DeVillish is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: Dew Cadillac, St. Petersburg, Florida

yeah i love that place! I called up there last week to ask about the 06s and they where very helpful. Even told me about the aftermarket stuff they do! You know they do custom interior work, TVs, rims tires, exhausts and alot of other stuff as well, and they back thier work up too. Iam hoping when i get back to the states i'll be close enough to go to them.

RicksCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Dew Cadillac, St. Petersburg, Florida

Quote Originally Posted by DeVillish
    yeah i love that place! I called up there last week to ask about the 06s and they where very helpful. Even told me about the aftermarket stuff they do! You know they do custom interior work, TVs, rims tires, exhausts and alot of other stuff as well, and they back thier work up too. Iam hoping when i get back to the states i'll be close enough to go to them.
    I hope you are close to Dew when you get back to the States. Until then, they also have a great web-site you can check out anytime you'd like - it's dewcadillac.com
    They really have been an outstanding dealer for me and I wish you a safe return to the States and best of luck with your new 06.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.