Customer Service at Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac in Monroe, NC was exceptional!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Customer Service at Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac in Monroe, NC was exceptional! in Cadillac Reviews; I Purchased A Cadillac Through Hendrickcars.Com With Low Miles And Still Cadillac Certified, But Felt A Shimmy When Turning The ...
    lizzies is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS 4

Red face Customer Service at Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac in Monroe, NC was exceptional!

I Purchased A Cadillac Through Hendrickcars.Com With Low Miles And Still Cadillac Certified, But Felt A Shimmy When Turning The Steering Wheel. To Make A Long Story Short, They Found Metal Shavings In The Back Differential Fluid (It Is The AWD CTS), AndIt Is Still Being Worked ON. So Far, I Have Had A Very Positive Experience With Their Service Department, And Wanted To Share My Experience In The Event Someone In NC Is Looking For A Cadillac Service Department. They Diagnosed It Quickly, And Set Us Up With A Courtesy Car Through Enterprise. Enterprise Was Very Slow, However, That Is No Reflection On How Great We Were Treated From Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac. As Of Now, They Are Awaiting A Part They Ordered, And If It Comes Back Good As New And Without The Shimmy I Felt, I Would Give These Guys 5 Stars. They Are Wonderful, So If You Need Somewhere To Go Relatively Near Monroe, NC, Go There. We Drove 45 Minutes To Get There, ButIt Was Worth The Drive.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Customer Service at Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac in Monroe, NC was exceptional!

Hello lizzies,

I am glad to hear of your satisfaction while working with your dealership. If you would like to further discuss your situation and keep me updated after you hear back from your dealer next, please feel free to send me a private message. I am here to assist anyway that I can!

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.