Applewood Cadillac, Toronto (Mississauga), Canada
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 73JPS
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Applewood Cadillac, Toronto (Mississauga), Canada in Cadillac Reviews; In 30 years of driving I have never experienced dealership service as good as that provided by Applewood Chevrolet/Cadillac in ...
    73JPS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Performance 6MT

Applewood Cadillac, Toronto (Mississauga), Canada

In 30 years of driving I have never experienced dealership service as good as that provided by Applewood Chevrolet/Cadillac in Mississauga, Ontario.

I have seen them mentioned positively in a few other posts here on the forum, but didn't find a thread specifically lauding their performance, so I thought I would create one.

I have had my car in on two separate occasions: one was two months ago for a variety of warranty issues, and the other was yesterday (January 30th) for a simple oil change and service. In both cases the service was punctual, friendly, and mechanically sound. In the first case I knew I was leaving the car for a few days: my loaner (arranged through an on-site Discount car Rental) was a Cadillac SRX, ready to go and provided perfectly hassle-free.

I dealt with two different service advisers on the two occasions, and both were phenomenal: they listened, provided feedback, didn't brush off any concerns, and spent time researching any and every issue on the spot. Yesterday, while I was waiting at the counter while my service adviser was looking something up for me, I eavesdropped on a conversation between a tech and a service adviser beside me: there was a very thorough exchange between the two as the tech detailed how he had tried multiple times and in multiple ways to duplicate a customer concern but was unable to do so: these people were working very hard to make sure that the information that would end up being provided to the client was thorough and accurate, even though in this instance they couldn't duplicate the issue. What more can a customer ask for? Sometimes the Gremlins take the day off...

On my arrival yesterday for the oil change, I mentioned that the brakes were somewhat noisy (squeaky), and was told that it was likely normal, but that they would check it out. When I picked up the car (fully washed of all salt and road grime with no visible issues to my paint) I was told that, yes, in fact, the brakes were a bit noisier than usual, and they had been serviced appropriately; they are quiet now.

While being ushered to the waiting area after my list of concerns was given to the SA, I was offered free breakfast (I mentioned I was probably just going to have lunch after the car was finished, so I was offered free lunch instead ), coffee, snacks... every single person I came in contact with was fantastically friendly, patient, and helpful.

I am not much disposed to exaggeration, but honestly, this is the best dealership service I have ever experienced. Furthermore, this isn't just a Cadillac dealership: once I was in the waiting area, the staff wouldn't have known if I was driving a Cadillac or a Chevy Sonic, yet I was treated phenomenally well, as were all the clients in the dealership that day.
    Wolfster likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Wolfster is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 08 CTS4 3.6DI

Re: Applewood Cadillac, Toronto (Mississauga), Canada

Well, well, well. It's not often you run into someone here that has the same dealer in Mississauga. Totally agree with you.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Applewood Cadillac, Toronto (Mississauga), Canada

Quote Originally Posted by 73JPS View Post
    In 30 years of driving I have never experienced dealership service as good as that provided by Applewood Chevrolet/Cadillac in Mississauga, Ontario.

I have seen them mentioned positively in a few other posts here on the forum, but didn't find a thread specifically lauding their performance, so I thought I would create one.

I have had my car in on two separate occasions: one was two months ago for a variety of warranty issues, and the other was yesterday (January 30th) for a simple oil change and service. In both cases the service was punctual, friendly, and mechanically sound. In the first case I knew I was leaving the car for a few days: my loaner (arranged through an on-site Discount car Rental) was a Cadillac SRX, ready to go and provided perfectly hassle-free.

I dealt with two different service advisers on the two occasions, and both were phenomenal: they listened, provided feedback, didn't brush off any concerns, and spent time researching any and every issue on the spot. Yesterday, while I was waiting at the counter while my service adviser was looking something up for me, I eavesdropped on a conversation between a tech and a service adviser beside me: there was a very thorough exchange between the two as the tech detailed how he had tried multiple times and in multiple ways to duplicate a customer concern but was unable to do so: these people were working very hard to make sure that the information that would end up being provided to the client was thorough and accurate, even though in this instance they couldn't duplicate the issue. What more can a customer ask for? Sometimes the Gremlins take the day off...

On my arrival yesterday for the oil change, I mentioned that the brakes were somewhat noisy (squeaky), and was told that it was likely normal, but that they would check it out. When I picked up the car (fully washed of all salt and road grime with no visible issues to my paint) I was told that, yes, in fact, the brakes were a bit noisier than usual, and they had been serviced appropriately; they are quiet now.

While being ushered to the waiting area after my list of concerns was given to the SA, I was offered free breakfast (I mentioned I was probably just going to have lunch after the car was finished, so I was offered free lunch instead ), coffee, snacks... every single person I came in contact with was fantastically friendly, patient, and helpful.

I am not much disposed to exaggeration, but honestly, this is the best dealership service I have ever experienced. Furthermore, this isn't just a Cadillac dealership: once I was in the waiting area, the staff wouldn't have known if I was driving a Cadillac or a Chevy Sonic, yet I was treated phenomenally well, as were all the clients in the dealership that day.
    Hello 73JPS,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your experience with this dealership! I am very happy to hear that it has been a great one. It is always refreshing to see a positive post on the forum! I would suggest reaching out to our Customer Care team in Canada through one of the ways here: http://www.gm.ca/gm/english/corporat...actus/overview and letting them know so they can document the compliment and reach out to the dealership as well. I hope you have a great weekend and thank you again for posting your experience!

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.