Galles and Davis Motor Company - Albuquerque, NM
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Galles and Davis Motor Company - Albuquerque, NM in Cadillac Reviews; I had the chance to check out Galles and Davis Motor Company awhile ago. I took my car to the ...
    davesdeville is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII

Thumbs upGalles and Davis Motor Company - Albuquerque, NM

I had the chance to check out Galles and Davis Motor Company awhile ago. I took my car to the service department for the fuel rail recall and had about an hour or 2 to check the place out. Even though I'm just some kid who doesn't have the cash to pick up a new Cadillac, people were pretty nice. I was dressed nicely so I guess they figured my parents were rich or I was a dealer or something. Anyway I talked to a few people who were cool and drooled on the 05 STS, DTS, and really all over the XLR, I'm sure they have a person to wipe it off with a rag and some windex afterwards. I took a seat in an XLR to check out the interior and it was really nice. If only I had 90K to drop on a V I'd be all over it. Well I was anyway. My only complaint with the place was that they forgot to tell me when my car was done so after a while I found it outside and was a bit annoyed. But when I got the keys back they apologised.

But none of this really matters because if you're in Albuquerque there isn't another Cadillac dealer within a good 350 miles. I suppose El Paso would have one, or Denver, but this is it for Albuquerque.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

davesdeville is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII

Re: Galles and Davis Motor Company - Albuquerque, NM

Ah I forgot there's Navarro Cadillac in Santa Fe, which is only 60 miles away so my last paragraph was partially incorrect.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.