Massey Cadillac - Orlando Florida
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Massey Cadillac - Orlando Florida in Cadillac Reviews; At first I was a big fan. They used to treat me really well. They all got kinda excited when ...
    Fritzi is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Question Massey Cadillac - Orlando Florida

At first I was a big fan. They used to treat me really well. They all got kinda excited when I came in , they would show the new people the water/bubbler system I have in my trunk, they were fond of the fact that this little girl had a Cadillac Tattoo and truely gave me good service, great rental (Escalades) when I wasn't even old enough to rent a car from Enterprise. They would keep my car safely in their garage when I went of vacation and really we great.

Well, the last time I went there..............they have totally changed. I went for a 20 point safety inspection and to change my headlights. First of all I had an appointment as well and I was there at 7:30 ( when they open) At 12:30 pm when my car was ready I got my bill and a list of $900 dollars worth of things I "needed" for my car. To start off, they charged me $98 to change my headlights ( I have already purchased the bulbs at an earlier time.) Yes they may have flat rated it for 1 hour of labor. But when I origionally asked them about a pricve they said "don't worry, it's a quick liitle job and wont cost much". To me $98 costs a lot. They told me I need an oil filter - I had just got mine replaced 2 weeks prior. They said I needed a new oil valve gasket - nope just got mine fixed 1 week prior. When I asked about the 20 point saftey inspection ( oil level , belts etc.) They were like, "ummmmm, yeah I think so."

That is my experience. Anyone else?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

davesdeville is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII

Re: Massey Cadillac - Orlando Florida

That's a shame. My last name is Massey so if I ever buy new I want to buy from them so it will have my name on it.

I have a Massey Cadillac Emblem somewhere, if I find it do you want me to send it to you?

Found it! if ya send me a couple of bucks through paypal I 'll ship it to ya ......
    Attached Images

Night Wolf is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Unicycle

my 1993 DeVille was bought at Massey

devilleconcours100 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1994 Cadillac Deville Concours, 1981 Cadillac Seville

There is a Massey Cadillac here in North Carolina, I don't think they are related, I know that there is a group of chain Cadillac Dealers with a name of Massey, but I took my 94 Concours there for a Water pump Replacement and they charged me 500.00 and didn't even check the hoses, so they failed on the next saturday and I had to pay a Firestone Tire Place 100.00 to replace them. I started back going to J.C. Harris Pontiac-Cadillac-Isuzu in Wilson, NC. 70.00 per hour but well worth it.
    I carry the 81 Seville to Rippy Cadillac-Hummer in Wilmington, NC, as they specialize in 67-85 GM FWD Cars, and have a HUGE stock of NOS GM parts from that era.
    Thanks, Dave.

FSU_Noles is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 93 Allante, 06 CTS

I just bought my 2006 CTS there and after the usual haggling I got what I wanted. I have yet to have it in for service yet.

I have had my 93 Allante in there since I needed the AC Recharged and dealerships are one of the last places to get original refrigerant.

Buicilla is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): DTS

Massey Cadillac Orlando is owned or managed by the Sonic Automotive Group, which I think is out of Indiana. I've been dealing with their service department for about a year and I find it is generally good. Massey is also a Vogue Tyre dealer. The one thing they really need is a better location out on the interstate. The salesman are good but the sales manager and finance guys are typical. You can't believe what they tell you and even after the deal is done they try to come back and change it. Still, I would buy another car there. I understand David Maas, which is part of another automotive group, is trying to get a Cadillac dealership for northern Seminole County. That would be a lot closer to me.

Trapspeed is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

I hope Massey is top notch because that's where I am headed this weekend to get my car checked!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.