Lindsay Cadillac, Alexandria Va
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cadillac Cust Svc
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Lindsay Cadillac, Alexandria Va in Cadillac Reviews; I purchased my 2013 ATS in April From Barry Holiday at Lindsay and it could not have been a better ...
    GJB
    GJB is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS4 3.6 Premium

Lindsay Cadillac, Alexandria Va

I purchased my 2013 ATS in April From Barry Holiday at Lindsay and it could not have been a better buying experience. I used the Costco auto buying program (which I recommend) and it pointed me straight to Barry who contacted me by email within hours of my submission. We arranged a meet and when I got to the dealership he was with another customer but I was greeted by one of the team members who took me around to look at cars so our time was not wasted. Once he was free we sat down discussed what I wanted, he showed me the Costco price and we were set. Barry had to find the car which he did at another dealership. He had it delivered and when I picked it up it was ready and immaculate. We went for a test drive and he introduced me to Craig my service consultant. It was just a the way buying a Cadillac should be, Thank you Barry...

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: Lindsay Cadillac, Alexandria Va

Now get to know Luke in Parts ...........

GJB

I took the car in yesterday (8-27) for warranty work and Craig was easy to work with and set up the appointment and I was told it should be a a couple of days which I expected from our previous discussions over the phone. He seemed to write a detailed service order and we went to the car to go over and see/discuss the problems to be looked at.

Craig took me over to Enterprise for my loaner and they were having trouble getting me a car but they were resourceful found one at another location and it all worked out. I actually give them high marks because it's how you handle yourself when things are not going well that is admirable and I never mind when people are really trying and driving a big Tahoe for a couple of days is kind of fun.

GJB

Quote Originally Posted by Submariner409 View Post
    Now get to know Luke in Parts ...........
    WILCO... I need to go meet him, I've heard nothing by the highest praise for him on this forum. I hope the service teams are half as good.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by GJB View Post
    I purchased my 2013 ATS in April From Barry Holiday at Lindsay and it could not have been a better buying experience. I used the Costco auto buying program (which I recommend) and it pointed me straight to Barry who contacted me by email within hours of my submission. We arranged a meet and when I got to the dealership he was with another customer but I was greeted by one of the team members who took me around to look at cars so our time was not wasted. Once he was free we sat down discussed what I wanted, he showed me the Costco price and we were set. Barry had to find the car which he did at another dealership. He had it delivered and when I picked it up it was ready and immaculate. We went for a test drive and he introduced me to Craig my service consultant. It was just a the way buying a Cadillac should be, Thank you Barry...
    Hello GJB,

I am glad your purchasing experience was positive one, thanks to Barry for helping you out. I hope you are enjoying your 2013 ATS so far! Let me know if you ever need assistance with anything. We can be reached via private message.

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care
    GJB likes this.

GJB

8- 28 Rcvd call today from Craig that a cosmetic pin stripe mod that I wanted a quote on was done without authorization from Craig or I but it was in the $ range that I would have approved so no issue there.

----------

8- 29 rcvd update from Craig today. I was given a status of things that were acompilished. Should be able to pick up tomorrow if replacment dash trim piece comes in. Plan is to bring it back in a week or so once new windshield arives. They have not been able to replicate 1 issue yet and 2 other items (HD radio and Sport Mode default) are considered normal/not updateable. So far I'm pleased with effort and being kept updated. Everything so far has been within expectations.

GJB

8-30 Picked up car today. Over all experience is completely satisfied...to sum it up good experience they exceeded my expatiations and looked into everything I asked them to and really looked even if they could not find something.

Worth the hour drive to go to Lindsay even though there is another dealer 6 miles 10 min from my home.

Summary of what was done...if you are interested.

I returned my car purchased April 19th now with 3500K to have some warranty work and pre delivery cosmetic fixes done and for them to look at a list of items for me. First off Lindsay of Alexandria was great and they exceeded my expatiations. I do have to go back in a week or so to have my windshield replaced because it does have some passenger side distorted optic thing going on and this will require some GM coordination.

They took care of the Pre delivery cosmetic things I had identified no questions asked, and performed the following Service updates:

#13198 For HVAC System performance (June 28, 2013). I had not had any issues or complaints but this was an open required bulletin for the car.
    #13196 Right or left low beam Failure DIC Message (Aug 2, 2013). I had this error message 2x months ago and never again but they tracked down this bulletin which earned them points with me.
    #2810625 Power steering control module . I had told service manager that I had read on this forum that there was an update and asked them to apply it.

Now what they were not able to help with:

I asked if they had an update that could be applied so that the car would stay in sport mode. No joy on this yet....

My voice prompt setting reverts from short back to long. Damn thing did not do it when hey had it for 3 days and I know they checked because when they pulled it up CUE had many fingerprints on it and I checked it and it was on short!

HD radio not holding a station. I was handed a GM Bulletin Document ID 3416698 #PIC5854 that explains this is all normal. Well I listened to my HD all the way home and it did not drop once in 40 Min, I'll be dammed... so I'm 0 for 2.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.