Duke Cadillac- Suffolk, VA
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Duke Cadillac- Suffolk, VA in Cadillac Reviews; DUKE CHEVROLET-PONTIAC-BUICK-CADILLAC-GMC 2016 N MAIN ST, SUFFOLK, VA 23434-4347 (757) 539-8777 http://www.dukeauto.com/ I have bought over 15 cars from this ...
    Leloz is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Duke Cadillac- Suffolk, VA

DUKE CHEVROLET-PONTIAC-BUICK-CADILLAC-GMC
    2016 N MAIN ST, SUFFOLK, VA 23434-4347
    (757) 539-8777
    http://www.dukeauto.com/

I have bought over 15 cars from this dealership and I keep going back despite having to pass two other Cadillac dealerships and 40 miles to get there. Their sales team is so personal, they really make you feel like family. I get personal calls from Eley and Linda Duke to ask how I like my ESV Platinum, you can't beat that. They even drive to my work, give me a Escalade/Suburban/Denali, take mine for service, and then bring mine back to my home so I am not inconvenienced in any way. They always give me prices with all taxes and fees included, and are more than willing to match competitor prices. Although they are a small dealership with a limited selection, they have been able to get me an ESV Platinum and my Collectors Edition Trans Am Convertible within 2 weeks of my request. The service and parts department staff are friendly and reliable and I never worry about my vehicles in their hands. They also work hard to give me top dollar for my trade-ins. Nothing but a good experience at Duke, I highly recommend them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Sandy is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED

Re: Duke Cadillac- Suffolk, VA

Abe, I went to their site & looked at the inventory listing. Seems like they have a pretty good mix. One heck of alot of trucks!!!
    Among the listing I saw 1 (one) 2005 Grand Am. This surprised me! I thought that the last Grand Am was the 2004 and that the 2005 was the new G6. Am I wrong? Is there a 2005 Grand Am also????

Sandy,
    You are correct. I think they made a mistake, it is probably a left over 2004. Down in Southern VA there is a big truck market, hence the good amount of trucks. I bought all my Suburbans, a Denali, and now the Escalade from them.

Eley @ Duke Cadillac is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Leloz, Thank you for the great review, as you know, we really value what our Customers have to say and we do listen! Thank you again, and I hope your enjoying the heck out of your ESV.

Sandy, The Pontiac Grand Am is a 2005. Pontiac is still producing the GT Coupe until the new G6 Coupe comes out. We have that one as well as a few G6's so far, what a fantastic vehicle, it really is nice!

Eley,
    You are more than welcome for the review! Thank you for the great service. You will be seeing me again in 2007 when the new Escalades arrive.
    Regards,
    Abe

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.