Cadillac Owners Forum banner
9K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  V's-V 
#1 ·
What can I say about Paul Conte Cadillac? They have been nothing short of extraordinary with my Escalade and me. I am on a first name basis with the guys in the service department and they always treat me with respect, something I never expected being a 17-year-old (at the time) getting work done on an Escalade. While my truck has had some issues, they have never let me down with repairs. The only gremlin that my truck had was the drivers seat heater, but on the 5th try they got it working perfectly. I only had one issue with a mechanic not doing the job right and essentially telling me that I didn't know my mouth from my ass, but as it goes, I was right with my diagnosis, and they assured that he would not work on my car anymore. I purchased my car from an auction and they had no issues with getting me an extended warranty or upgrading my alarm. All I can say is that I am totally satisfied with their service, courtesy, and professionalism, and will not hesitate to purchase and service my next Cadillac there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.