Kemper Pontiac Cadillac - Bridgewater NJ
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Kemper Pontiac Cadillac - Bridgewater NJ in Cadillac Reviews; www.kemperauto.com Bought my 2005 CTS in November. This the the 3rd car my wife and I have purchased here (first ...
    05moonstone is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thumbs up Kemper Pontiac Cadillac - Bridgewater NJ

www.kemperauto.com

Bought my 2005 CTS in November. This the the 3rd car my wife and I have purchased here (first Cadillac) and the 8th that my family has purchased in the last 8 years. Excellent experience every time. I came back here after purchasing 4 cars at other dealerships and was treated like I never left. First, they sold me the car at invoice, plus GM's Smartbuy incentives, which gave me the car at about $7000 below sticker. I requested black-on-black with sport and luxury packages. Kemper had none, then searched and tried dealing with other dealerships for about 3 days before telling me they were getting nowhere. The salesman was extremely apologetic and offered to order the car as a fallback. I came back in and remembered loving the color of a moonstone STS on the showroom floor, so the salesman called a couple dealerships while I was there and eventually found one at Brogan Cadillac (who was actually willing to make the deal). That was it - I showed up 2 days later, all the paperwork was ready, insurance company had the sticker, and I just drove off as happy as a pig in you-know-what. Unfortunately, the salesman that my family has dealt with since 1997, Matt Woodward, has left for another career path, but I can recommend anyone at this dealership.

As for service, I have not had any on this car, but on previous Pontiacs, we have been treated well (and I had some major problems with a 1997 Grand Am GT for the first six months of ownership!) One negative, the dealership does not offer any free maintenance on the Cadillacs (don't get me started as to why Cadillac doesn't offer this either!)

That's long winded enough - no need to haggle, no pressure, great prices, great follow up. I can't say enough good things. I have since been in contact with them to try and find a low mileage SRX for my wife (their used car prices are amazing, though their inventory is usually limited to 15-20 cars).

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Sandy is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED

Re: Kemper Pontiac Cadillac - Bridgewater NJ

That's great, that you found a good dealership, and that you appreciate it enough to post something positive! As a former car salesman I ESPECIALLY appreciate that. Obviously Matt decided that working 60 hours a week for $25,000 @ year (gross) was not a "smartbuy" for he or his family, as did I.

05moonstone is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Kemper Pontiac Cadillac - Bridgewater NJ

Yeah, he mainly decided to change after he and his wife had a child. He wanted the 9-5 with weekends to spend at home. I've heard some of his horror stories - so I give credit to anyone that has to deal with sales for a living, especially cars.

njsrx is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

Smile Re: Kemper Pontiac Cadillac - Bridgewater NJ

In 7 car shopping ventures over the past 20 years, this was by far the best experience I've ever had. Kemper is just fantastic.

Your first impression of Kemper from the exterior might scare you off. It looks old. It's not one of those fancy new modern exteriors. It's a homey place that one might associate with sleazy sales tactics from the 70's and 80's. But once you get inside and talk to somebody, it's a very pleasant experience. To summarize:

They didn't play any games.
    They listened to what I was saying.
    They didn't make me wait.
    There was no manager to "approve" things

I was presented with a lower price than any other dealer on their first quote. And then....they found another GM promotion running at the time that applied only to my area, which lowered my price even further.

All in all, a fantastic experience. Highly recommended. So impressed that I'd stay with Pontiac or Cadillac just to buy from them (they sell Pontiac too).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.