Brogan Cadillac of Ridgewood SUCKS! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Brogan Cadillac of Ridgewood SUCKS! in Cadillac Reviews; Well, they do give you a free car wash whenever you get your car serviced there. It's actually in the ...
    danbuc is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '87 Jeep, '10 Thruxton, '00 Duc 748, '01 748R (853cc)

Re: Brogan Cadillac of Ridgewood SUCKS!

Well, they do give you a free car wash whenever you get your car serviced there. It's actually in the form of a sponge (the idea being that I guess you wash your car with it). They have a deal with the Ridgewood Car Wash which is about 50ft down the road. The problem is, half the time, the car still isn't fixed when you leave. I've been lucky to have Cadillac/Saab of West Chester down near me. The service manager is only 22, so he knows what I'm about. I can remember coming in one day asking to test drive the new STS. Even though he knew I was only 19, he still asked everyone there, he even called the owner of the dealership. He's taken me on a tour of the dealer ship a few times, introducing me to all of the tech's and salespeople. They always have lots of free coffee and donuts in the waiting room, plus cable tv. Everyone is very knowledgeable about the products they sell, and they don't try to hassle you with a sale. It's what I would expect from a reputable Cadillac dealership.

majax is offline 32V Northstar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy
    How'd 'ya like it?
    just some liquid creamer in it would be fine and a sugar cube

did you ever have anyone spill coffee on/in the new cars

K2K
    K2K is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

We have a very snooty Don Massey Cadillac dealership out here, but I'm always glad to find that they are very obliging and nice to the younger, "gangsta" types that roll in to look at Devilles and what not.

I'm not sure how they are with teens.

onbagz2002 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

The caddy dealer i go to loves my whole family.. Soon as any of us walk in we get stormed. Me and my family have baught atleast 20-30 new vehicles from them in the last 3-5 yrs..

Msilva954 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 92 Deville

Speaking of car washes....the other day after getting the oil changed at Bayview Cadillac...they washed it and sprayed some liquid crap all over the tires......they were shinny but now you should see the car.....slick all over the place....somehow the tire spray slicked onto the trunk lid and all my rocker panel chrome too.....I was furious...and they completely messed up my alignment.

majax is offline 32V Northstar

Quote Originally Posted by onbagz2002
    The caddy dealer i go to loves my whole family.. Soon as any of us walk in we get stormed. Me and my family have baught atleast 20-30 new vehicles from them in the last 3-5 yrs..
    thats a ton of cars!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.