Bad Treatment at Claude Noland in Jacksonville
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Bad Treatment at Claude Noland in Jacksonville in Cadillac Reviews; Purchased my new 2009 CTS-V from Claude Noland in Jacksonville, Fl. Got it home and noticed the right front wheel ...
    Thunderchicken is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Angry Bad Treatment at Claude Noland in Jacksonville

Purchased my new 2009 CTS-V from Claude Noland in Jacksonville, Fl. Got it home and noticed the right front wheel was damaged with yellow paint on it and called the salesman and then the salesmanager and they let me know right quick that I had no recorse since I had signed their paper saying there were no problems. In this case I put two and two together quickly because their service manager had just finished telling me how another car in the same shipment of CTS-V's had one that the (yellow) transport had damaged. So I suspect that this was the car or they switched wheels on me to get rid of it. When I brought this fact up they both lied and said there had been no damage. I then verified that this was a lie. The sales manager was a lot morre intrested in getting me to tell him who had told me about this damage than he was in solving my problem. The damage -outside of being yellow paint could not have come from any other place. I never went back again I just sucked it up and went somewhere else to purchase my wife's Escalade the same week which she had done a test drive at Claude Noland. I also ordered a spare key to the tune of $200+ dollars in the contract and when I received it two weeks latter, there was no metal key with it just the plastic fob with no way to attach it to your keychain and no real key. If anyone is intrested I can tell you lots more about this dealership that will make your head spin. The salesman that demostrated the car to me for the final checkout knew all but nothing about it and never could explain how the nav worked even though he had the book out. Never did get my Ipod to work until I took it to another dealer. I would advise anyone looking to purchase here that they keep looking.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

flyboymeii is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1993 Allante

Re: Bad Treatment at Claude Noland in Jacksonville

Was the sales manager named Frank Huth?

Stingroo is offline Wagon/Audio Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 92 Caprice Wagon | 01 Sonoma 4cyl 5spd | Past: 94 Fleetwood

That's odd, and really *******-ish that they wouldn't do anything about the wheels. I have a cousin who is a technician there, now that I think about it.

thebandexcite is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Angry Re: Bad Treatment at Claude Noland in Jacksonville

I had the same problems from this dealership in there service department and sales department I filed a complaint at Cadillac then was blacklisted from sales/service on my Cpo caddy. Claude Nolan does not stand behind its work or its name.....

GIANNI007 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS

Does anyone know of a good cadillac mechanic or service shop in jax or st. Augustine. I took it to coggin gm, but want a second opinion on the diagnostics. They are telling me to change the throttle body, don't think its that.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.